1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

i cant forgive...what to do

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by subgay, Dec 23, 2009.

1. SANASEHAR

SANASEHAR Silver IL'ite

dear, it is really hard to forgive someone like this. friendly mother in laws, especially in eastern countries are not common. My mother faced the same situation and i must appreciate her confidence and patience. My grandmother used to torture mentally and emotionally and physically in the sense of ordering to do a lot of work. When she was pregnant she used to carry kilos of weight. After giving birth to babies she used to carry weight upstairs. We can just imagine. my GM had died few years ago and she died in my mothers hands. she was enough good at the end, she loved us more then ever, my mother used to wash her and clean her waste as my GM was not in a condition of moving to washroom. She died of heart attack. But my mother never said a single harsh word to her, thats why my mother is satisfy now and my GM's other BAHOO is not satisfied because she refused to take care of her.

Same thing happened to me in different context. My elder Bro.in.law got married after mine, i arranged everything for his marriage. before marriage he spend all the money kept for his sisters in calling cards and other stuffs. i didnt say anything. after 4 to 5 days of marriage his wife started ignoring us, they used to sleep all day and go for outing whole night. he just forgot his own family. after one and half month his wife told me that she is feeling change in herself, i said go for checkup. after that she stoped talking to me. after so many days my husband came to know that she is going to have a baby, she quitted talking to me as i didnt hav baby. things ended on separation, and now she is alone but is in our neighborhood. now she need our help...because of these types of tensions my BP used to shoot up to 150-160. but now i have to take care of her, but what i reccomend her she do opposite to her. because of her these acts i got tensed and this started effecting my married relations, esp my husband. he used to console me .....now i feel better but look how behaves change.

main problemwith this family is that they dont want to share anything. i dont have MIL she died few years ago. thats why his wife thought why should i listen to my them. she is 8 years younger then me in age but elder in relation. she is in 6th month, she never told me her problems directly, but his husband tells my husband and my husband tells me, look what is a deal. How much i have to be patience when she call me for and kind of help. Just imagine.
    and suggest me too what should i do.

i will suggest you to take care of ur MIL, and blessed urself with her prayers.
    thanks

2. subgay

subgay New IL'ite

Thanks so mush i am releieved..i will take care of her..sub

3. smitarubinsson

smitarubinsson Gold IL'ite

Do what you have to do to make her comfortable. You don't have to spend hours talking to her because that will only increse tension. Be very very busy with your work.