I am unable to create New Blog Entry

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by rms1, Jun 29, 2011.

1. rms1

rms1 New IL'ite

Hi, :hiya

I am unable to post this in the Indusladies Central - sub-forum Site Help/FAQs because when I try to post new thread in that I got the message that 'either you don't have permission to use this forum or your account has not been activated. Hence I am posting my querry here and I have checked that my account has already been activated.

I have registered and activated my account few times back and started some threads and also posted replies in some other threads. I am interested to create a new blog entry but I don't know how to create. I am not able to find any option or link to create new blog entry. I am only able to read and comment on existing blogs but not able to post my own new blog. When I am not logged in and I see blogs at that time I can find a link on which Create New Blog on right side above. When I click that link then registration page is opened. But I have already registered. When I am logged in and when I check blogs then nowhere I am able to find that link of create new blog entry. Only when I am not logged in then I can see that link. And as I mentioned above that when I click that link then registration page is opened and it ask to register with IL. But still I enter my existing username in it, it gives message that 'This Username is already taken' So I did one idea. I opened a IL page of blog where this link was available 'Create New Blog' then in new tab in mozilla, I opened IL home page and logged in. After that in previous tab, I clicked that link of create new blog, on clicking I got something following message "Either you do not have permission to access this or your account has not been activated" :idontgetit::idontgetit:

Is it necessary that I have to register again with different username. Why can't I create new blog entry with my existing username rms1.:help
    Please help me. :bowdown

2. rms1

rms1 New IL'ite

26 views but no reply, isn't there anyone out here who can help me, can moderator answer my query and help me?

3. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello RMS,

We will be happy to provide you with a blog access. In order to ensure a very high blog quality, we have some requirements for members who want an individual blog space. They are given below:

• Consistent blogging - Average of one blog entry per week
    • Focus on Quality - Continuously calibrate and improve your blog posts by looking at user comments and feedback.
    • Carryout ongoing actions to improve your readership (maintaining a blog roll, Face book/Twitter activity, participating in external blog contests etc)
    • Actively engage in IL bloggers private forum to improve your blog quality and increase blog readership.
    We want to build a great community of quality bloggers and hence this requirement.

If you are then interested in consistent blogging of your own writings let us know by emailing support@indusladies.com and we can provide you the access.

Thank you.

4. mathangikkumar

mathangikkumar Platinum IL'ite