1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Am Ringing The Warning Bell. Are you Listening, Ladies?

Discussion in 'Wednesdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Jan 16, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

You have proved, ladies!

Dear Radha, Ambika and Vidya,

What started as a sparring game has ended as sweet friendship among you three. I am now very proud of you all.

Everything has a reason. Even Radha's post has a solid reason. Her post was the access code to get the friendship of two of the most wonderful women who belong to this site.

To Ambika and Vidya, I am proud, privileged and honoured to be your friend and am moved and touched by your great responses. May you remain blessed.

Ambika, best of luck for your writers meet.
    With love and affection,
    sridhar

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Me, buddy too!

Oh my, each time I log on, IL seems to get more interesting. It was only after I posted my response in this thread yesterday, did I notice the earlier exchange between Radha and Vandhana and Sriranjini. I did not add my 2cents to it, not wanting to stir up a hornet's nest as I thought Vandhana had done a good job with her post! But am I proud of my fellow IL'ites Ambika and Vidya or what!
    Thanks to all of you ladies, this thread was a revelation in itself! Each one has shown more grace than the other and I am proud to be in such a lovely company. Please Radha, Ambika, Vidya and last but most..Sridhar.. do add me to that buddy list:)
    Varalotti....your response to Radha was so warm and so friendly. There is a lot to learn from you sir. I am listening alright!!

L, Kamla

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  3. sriranjani

sriranjani New IL'ite

I am sorry, Radha!

Dear Radha,
    My heart is filled with love and happiness as I see the exchange of posts between you, Vidya and Ambika.
    Accept my apologies, Radha, if I had hurt you. In a way I am also to be blamed. I accused you of knee-jerk reaction but my opposition to that was another knee-jerk reaction. Probably that is the only one I am capable of. Unlike Vidya and Ambika who gave a balanced, considered and beautiful responses I behaved like a "tharai ticket"(as we say in our place - refers to the lowest class of tickets in a movie house where the ticket holder has to sit on the floor and watch the movies) and virtually shouted at you. I am now ashamed to read my earlier post.
    Now let me say with all my heart, welcome to IL. Its a great place to hang out.
    Let me confess you something, Radha. When I first read Varalottis posts I also had the same feelings as you had. But I did not post my views immediately. I studied all his posts (close to 2000) and then found out who that guy really is. And so could oppose you on his behalf. I am sure over a period of time you will also come to like him and should a new member throw casual remarks, you will be the first one to take the cudgels on his behalf.
    In this atmosphere of love and friendship, Madam, once again hearty welcome to IL.
    regards,
    sriranjani

4. vidhi

vidhi Senior IL'ite

There is lot to learn from all your posts my dear friends. I listened each one very carefully. Each one is unique and special in its own way. Keep up the spirit.

Welcome Radha to our beautiful home.

regards
    vidhi

5. radha_chennai

radha_chennai New IL'ite

thannks again

thank you sriranjani and vidhi. My expectation of meeting intelligent people really fulfilled seeing all your responses and your apologies too. Sriranjani , may be i am hasty in passing my comments like that. Hereafter i would keep your advise in mind and reply to the threads:).kamala you are welcome to add me to your buddy list . Its an honour to add you too.

radha.

6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Kamla-pinky promise!

My dear Kamla/Sujata,

Just saw yr post asking to be added to my buddy list. Pinky promise, will do it first thing after this post.

We ILites shld have an online PJ party- do our nails, put hair in curlers, bring in an Ouija board, cry a little, giggle a lot, talk abt BradPitt and JudeLaw, eat chocolate icecream, chocolate cake and drink diet soda- it will be a blast.:clap

God, I wish I were 17 again!:cry:

cheers:wave
    Vidya

7. radha_chennai

radha_chennai New IL'ite

lol

haha vidya , thats a good idea.wish i were too:(

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

All in the mind!

Yes buddies, who is to stop us from fantasizing?!

The last line was somewhat a downer Vidya:))) When you feel 17, you are 17:)

L, Kamla

9. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

17!

Kamla,

So 17 I am and so is it!:clap

cheers
    Vidya

10. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

I hereby Declare!!

That all IL ites are 17 and will remain 17 till ............................................ AD

So Vidya when is the PJ party?

Vandhana