1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

I Am Refurbishing My House. What Kind Of Decorative Stuff Can I Have In My Living Room?

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by chaipastor, May 27, 2016.

1. chaipastor

chaipastor New IL'ite

I am refurbishing my house. What kind of decorative stuff can I have in my living room?

2. Goodgod

Goodgod IL Hall of Fame

@chaipastor ....According to the size of the living room you can have.....artificial or natural plants,
    on an entry type table can keep nice photo frames with pictures of your interest,
    considerable size statues,
    wall hanging .
    Glass vase
    Magazine holder

You can use all your imagination , these are few of mine

3. ShanayaS

ShanayaS New IL'ite

Decorations depend on the size of the room as well as the furniture that is already present in the room. If you already have a lot of furniture and not much space, decor will not add anything to the room, it will rather make it look messy. If you have ample space, I would suggest you get a potted plant or a small bonsai tree. Green living is in trend right now and the plant will also add some greenery in the room.

4. Willingham

Willingham Junior IL'ite

Variety of decorative stuff is available beyond limit in the market. First and foremost thing you need to consider is your budget or what kind of decor pieces you fall for. Things any living room should have; set of big frames with any art, family, friends collage, single piece of fancy looking mirror, vas to place fresh flowers. These things consumes less space and are reasonable too.

5. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Living Room is a big canvas to show your mood and fill it with colors and stuff of comfort ,fun and elegance. To explore options and to set the right color scheme and theme for the room is not easy and very challenging after seeing the available options. Many stores have salesperson who give their opinion and confuse more as many a times it may not be what you want for your room . Well the D'Decor offer Curtains & Upholstery Fabrics such as Decorative, Colour Stories, Embroidery, Textures, and Prints, providing an elegant and perfect look to your home décor. Select your designer curtains online from a range of colour stories – Purple Passion, Emerald Energy, Wedgewood Blue, Coral Reef, Planet Earth, Zen and many more, which suits your interior.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2016
  6. Willingham

Willingham Junior IL'ite

Refurbishing home is a mammoth task. No, I am not scaring you at all. But, you have to be very attentive, judicious, smart and experienced if, you are thinking of reconditioning of home. In case of decor stuff for living room firstly. figure out how you want your living room to look like. If your living space is big then, go for big decor and art pieces, But, if your living space is small try to buy small and prettier stuff. Scones, frames, collage, throwback pillows, fancy tables, indoor plants, big looking mirror can really deck up your living space. You can try these items.

7. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Nice wall paper will give a great look to the living room. Also natural indoor plants & beautiful scenic photo frames & a nice chandelier will add ambiance to the living room.