1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am proud to be an Indian and an ILite

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 27, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

My virtual brother sent me this quote, so true.

Our Country is a securliar country, In our country there are many religions. But keep one thing in mind . TEMPLEis a six letter word, CHURCH is a 6 letter word, MOSQUE is a 6 letter word. Also GEETA is a five letter wod, BIBLE is a five letter word , QURAN is a five letter word. Thats unity. Even letters are i unity. Why dont we ? We should think and spread and act as well. I love my India. Proud to be an Indian.

Though we are from different religions we all are one. Whichever place we are we never forget our culture. IL itself is an example for that. We have so many people living abroad but they are so simple and friendly. Always ready to help anyone. If someone is having problem all are ready to sort out the problems, give their ideas and find out the solution. If someone is not well , everyone pray for the person and team prayer helps the person to be alright.

Friendship is a language spoken by heart.. not written on paper, nor given by pledge. It is a promise renewed everytime we keep in touch.

Today I thought I will log in to IL later , let me not get addicted but cant help. Only for half an hour I could be without logging in but then I could not.

Now for ten days I will be going on tour, will be missing IL and missing the friends here. Whenever I am out or go for a function or to meet a friend I could not be without talking about IL and IL friends.

I am proud because of IL I have friends all over the world giving me love and affection always.

2. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

We too share the feelings with you. The quote is so true. It is wonderful to know the similarity between our religion even in their letter counting.

But human beings are not behaving in that way. Hindus, christians and muslism are not treating the co-religious person as friends. But, now it is changing slowly.

Let be a part of secular India. It can be attained only thru friendship. IL is one site which creates virtual friendship in which the distance, the religion, language is no bar.

Vijima, take care of you and mama during ur tour. We will miss you too..

andal

3. iniyamalar

iniyamalar Gold IL'ite

All your posts are very sweet and seems to come straight from you heart.
    Yes..I agree with you.
    We need to regards others as family.
    I try to do just that, not only as Indian but as a collective group of souls all humans even animals..
    We all are born in the same way and die more or less the same way(if naturally) then why don't we regard ourselves as equal..?
    poor or rich, hindu or muslim, westerner or easterner..what is the difference?
    Just greet one and all with all the love and smile you can give..

Thanks for such a sweet post viji..

4. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice blog. Have a nice time, aunty.

5. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji,

Every girl, women talent has to be properly visualised and channelised. As you have mentioned in your blog
    now a days widows are not treated badly. They are
    wearing colurful sarees and whatever they want they
    can do no restrictions. For this mechanical world the
    widow has to go for a job and she has to take care of their children etc., It is a tremendours improvement in
    our country.

Most of the women are showing their talent in so
    many ways and still some of them donot know how
    to bring their talent out to the world.

Anyway I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN WOMEN
    AND thanks for the nice post. In this world FEMALE
    should be VERY SMART, COURAGE, HEALTHY AND WEALTHY TO CARRY HERSELF through her walks of life.

fm/sreemathi chennai

6. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji, Nice blog. Have a nice time. All of us will miss u till u come back. Bye

7. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Viji, what can I say about your blog except it is wonderful. First we must treat people for their own quality instead of religious belief. Let us not about the color of the women first, "Fair" or "dark" and no dowry should be taken. So many well educated , religious nice people use the word "fair/dark". It bothers me a lot more than anything.
    People around the world are good people. most of the time, we learn about them form television. That is not good. we must make sure our family and friends be nice and friendly with other culture. I am proud to be a "Coffee Lover"!!!!!!
    Jai Hind!!!!!

8. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear viji amma,

A wonderful blog!! i was amazed to know about the unity even in the no. of letters of our religions!! I pray that we all live in peace always.

Have a great trip!!

love
    Akila

9. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Very sweet blog aunty :) We will miss you. Waiting eagerly to read your blogs after your vacation :thumbsup

10. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Andal

Thank you for your first fb. true some are not behavingin that way. Here we get so much love from everyone. Thanks for yur good wishes

lvoe
    viji