1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am not good at giving tittle, hope what I have written makes sense

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 12, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Soldier

Nice of you to give me fb instead of going to sleep. Nice to know your experiences as a working woman. In laws took care of your son na so good. They must have also had responsbilities and must be wanting to tour now as they might not have got chance before. When children are left in creche or with maid servant they become independent. With grandparents around they get love and affection from them. If children are left with grand parents we need not worry .

Good to know that your daughter got adjusted to the creche and learnt to say Gita at the age of 2 yrs only. Now a days chidlren are very smart and they learn from the womb only because their mothers are also smart.

I also dont know much about the rules.

love
    viji

2. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the reply Mam!

Yes I Liked it :)

Took some time to check as i was busy with pongal n travel.

now my daughter is with my parents for a week as DMIL is out of station for a week and no one to take care of her.

Its the first experienc for both me n my DD :)

We both are faring decently well :)

But waiting for the day i go n get her back this weekend.

3. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Iyerviji
    I love all your posts because they come from your heart and always reaches our hearts. Whatever you want to say need not be decorative but they should be genuine and you are such a wonderful, nice and simple person and we all like to listen to you all the time. Please be there always for us and teach us how to be an unique person like you...
    I love you..