i am lost and i am done with my life....

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by injustice, Dec 18, 2010.

1. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

SuccessMinded,

I was touched with your post.
    You remind me to have a positive outlook of life.
    You remind me to count my blessings and remind me there are lots of things that I can be appreciative and happy about.

All the best to you. :thumbsup

2. ilovemyself

ilovemyself New IL'ite

Dear success minded,

Your story really touched me.you are my inspiration.i thank god for giving wonderful dh and beautiful family.whenever i feel low n think what is wrong with us why god didnt bless us with a baby ,i just log to indusladies and read these forums for hours and hours it really makes my heart light and gives an inspiration.that day will be filled with positive energy ..

Thanks again for sharing your story and be a part of inspiration who are all longing to have a kid.

Baby dust to everyone!!

3. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Wow... thanks for being so understanding each one of you!

Thanks ILoveMyself - I like your username...
    Each one of us is an inspiration for the other and all learning from each other... Thanks for the compliments..

Thanks Sujanags, great positive attitude! Awesome..

Thanks Radhaparth, thanks for the good wishes.. pray the same for you!

Thanks sadwife (or should I say happy wife!), love your positive outlook!

Thanks all!
    RK

4. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Really Thanks "thanks" to all ladies.for supporting me.

i am better now.

thank you i was indpired by you all.. to take everything positive.spe thanks to god
    yes i thank to god.i dont know reason why he did not give me bab. but i belive now may be really some reason is there to god.

Thanks you once again

5. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Hi injustice,

So happy to hear from you. I was praying that everything should be fine at your end and that you should read everyone's posts..

Good you took it in the right spirit. Increase belief in God, although it is hard when you feel He is the one delaying things. Just increasing belief is the only way. Leave it to HIM, he know what is best for us.

6. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Successminded,:hiya

very nice post.really inspiring.....

7. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Injustice, All of us put effort for the same cause in life. For some the efforts become fruitful and for some there are several obstacles. That doesn't mean the ones that are successful are better than you.

It is only until you are in academics that when you study the results are more or less proportionate to your efforts. When you are out of academics, life takes charge and you are left clueless several times why so many things happen to our life. Maybe life has a lesson to offer you, just relax and watch life and its signs. It may convey some profound wisdom.

When we were students we could get whacked for not performing well, but in life we cannot whack ourselves. When we are in the right direction and act with conscience, and still you face failures, it is cruel but you have to swallow for your own life.

Health, Wealth, Family come as per destiny. The only matter that's in your control is making yourself happy under any adverse situation.

Secondly, you must aspire for a healthy and a happy child. God would be cruel if he gives you a special child. Being childless is better than facing a traumatic life with a special child.

Sucessmind truly has expressed her hardships in a nice way that would be an example for several.

Finally, prayers and destiny work together. If you are destined you will get it. I don't believe prayers do miracles in life. If such is the case, several of us in this forum would have got whatever we want. We won't face problems from any quarter. Prayers increase the expectations for results and devotion expects answers. Results and answers are different. Now if you dwell deeper you will be lost. Instead of praying and observing a plethora of rituals, simply listen to your inner voice and conscience. That is the only God that will help you and show you the right direction.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  8. cholu

cholu New IL'ite

Dear successmind,

U brought tears in my eyes... Very inspirational and encouraging post..

May we all blessed with baby soon :)

9. spandya339

spandya339 New IL'ite

Dear SuccessMinded,

I MUST say "Very Well Said".

I usually don't reply but after reading your post I could not help myself from stop replying.

One way when we just focus on our problems we all feel that my problems are biggest and everyone else is happy in this world but that's not true, look around.

You are very right, we need to THANK GOD for what we have and WHAT HE has given to us.

I read most threads about how badly all ladies are TTC and no success but you know we all know somewhere in our hearts that GOD is not giving us what we want because that is what good for us at that moment.

I read in "Geeta" that GOD does not take anything from us. All HE wants us is to treat him as our loved one, friend, share everything with him and in return he will give us everything want.

Remember, our prayers, pooja don't go waste, may be we don't get the result we want right at that moment but when the "right time" comes, HE will return it to us.

When I used to get upset (and honestly, I do still sometimes at GOD), my hubby tells me that "don't ever cruse GOD" because when he will give you what you want and then you will apologize to him for your bad behavior he may forgive you but it will be like this..that you were also one of those who bad mouth me (GOD) when your bad time comes and praise me when your good time comes. IT SHOULD NOT BE THAT WAY.

There is well known bhajan line.. and the meaning of it is that if you continue praying to GOD in your good time as well, then there won't be any bad times..but we all forget to Thank God when we have our good times..and even when we thank him for everything..we still have to keep our soul and mind kind about poor people, people who are in need, and that's what HE want us to do.

If GOD is making us capable of something such as offer food to someone who is hungry, donate money to someone who are in need, than we all should do it because that's what HE want us and tell us to do that if I am giving you then you should share with needy ones because nothing belongs to us, it all belongs to HIM.

I must say that you have a very +ve approach of life, you are very right, see on one side, you could have thought why me, or lets say you would not find out till delivery, and then if the kid had born abnormal, then again you could have find a reason to cruse GOD about why me? and then one day you could have thought that may be we would be better without a kid instead of having abnormal kid because you cannot see the kid suffering..

We must and should Thank GOD for everything we have. Also, remember GOD only give us so much of happiness or troubles whatever we can bare. HE does not give more than your limitations.

Last, ALL people who are thinking of taking their lives away, remember one thing..you are not the decision maker of your life. You didn't decide to come to this world, so why would you decide to go out of this world?

Also, we all get everything based on our Karmas, in any case, if you end this life, your karmas are still going to be with you what it means is that, you end your life, but your karmas will follow you in your next birth and on top of that you will add more bad karmas to your account by ending your life so more suffering in next birth.

Again, when we are suffering, it means atlease bad karmas are decreasing from your account and soon there will be a time to enjoy the result of good karmas and results of all prayers and poojas.

Good Luck to everyone..

10. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Thank you succes minded. and all other ladies.

yes i put again my pooja mandap on a small table. wil keep infaith.

but i am not ovulating.
    he put me on clomid 5 times and now not ovualting is there any other step except shots

he told me to go on shots.follicitsm shot for ovualting.
    is this the only way now to ovulate.?
    or anyother forms in tablets other than clomid.

can we go for ivf even not ovulating?