1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am in Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, Dec 16, 2015.

1. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,

I am back with my next story. This time i am trying my hand at love story, hope I would be able to entertain you all by my writing. Please pour in your feedbacks by posting both positive and negative comments and encourage me in improving my writing.

Happy reading.

2. itzmelvk

itzmelvk Silver IL'ite

Best wishes!! Looking forward

2 people like this.
  3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part 1:

Aditi was on cloudnine when she got her test report, which had the word positive.

Yes you are guessing it right, she is pregnant. She felt like flying in air and couldn't control her happiness.

Aditi: I will call Raj and tell him this happy news. No, no i should wait till he reaches home, so that i can tell him directly.

Ok then lets call him and check when he would return.
    When she called, there was no answer at the other end.

I think he's busy in meeting, that's why not picking my call. Ok i will go home and wait for him.

Aditi and Raj work in the same MNC but in different projects. Aditi is a Manager for 2 teams of 20 members each and Raj is a Senior Manager for a project which has got 5 teams and each has got 20 members. The entire office knew that how much they love, respect and value each other.
    Aditi: Oh god... how long it takes to reach this small distance. It's 6.30pm already and just an hour left for Raj to return. I have to prepare dinner before he comes.

Aditi kept the test report on the table near sofa and went to freshen up and changed to her usual night pants and tee. She went to the kitchen and kept the sweets on the dining table that she brought while coming home. She quickly made Raj's favourite aloo gobi masala and pulka. By the time she came out it was 7.30pm.

She sat on the sofa and took the report and felt very happy seeing the result. She kept seeing it for some time and felt butterflies inside her stomach. She was thinking how Raj will react after hearing this news.

Aditi: I know he will go mad and fly in air after i show him this report. It's our dream come true after almost two years.

What happen to this Raj, he is delaying so much today. I better call him and ask.

When she dialled his mobile there was no answer this time too.

Why isn't he picking my call? He has never done this before. What shall i do now? Ok let me call Karthika and check.

Karthika works in Raj's team as a Manager. Aditi and Karthika joined the company on the same day and they became very close friends in the last six years.

Karthika: Hello Aditi. I was thinking of calling you from morning to ask about your health. But didn't get time at all da. What happen to you? How are you feeling now? Did you go to the doctor? What did the doctor say?

Aditi: Hello, hello, hold on, put a brake dear. How will i answer if you keep on going like this.

Karthika: Oh so sorry. When i heard from Raj that you are not well i felt sad. You know i don't go for even a tea without you.

Aditi: Hey Karthi, i know da. Don't worry i am perfectly fine. Just felt uneasy and discomfort due to continuous work for the last two months. But i am feeling much better now.

Karthika: Now only i feel relieved.

Aditi: Hmmm. Good.

Karthika: I am about to reach home, feeling very tired today. After attending two meetings i am exhausted totally pa. Hope even Raj will be like that only.

Aditi: He hasn't come home yet da. And also not picking my call. That's why called you.

Karthika: Oh is it, but he left long back but i saw him leaving with Nutty. So maybe they went for some meeting. Not sure.

Anyways don't worry he will come home soon, as Nutty knows Raj can't be away from you for too long after office hours.

Aditi: Hey stop pulling him ok.

Karthika: Oh oh, is it. Ok ok.

Don't worry he will come soon. You take rest till then and also take one more day leave. Take rest nicely and come fully charged. Ok.

Aditi: Ok my boss. Order obeyed.

Fine da. Take care. Will catch you in office. Good night. Bye.

Karthika: Take care. Good night. Bye.

Aditi became worried thinking about Raj, he has never been like this. At least he would call her back if he has missed to pick her call or send a message. But today he hasn't done any of it.

She called him again but this time also he didn't pick her call. This made her more tensed and she started to pray to god as she was getting all kind of thoughts.

Aditi: Sitting like this and worrying is of no use, i will better call Nutty.

Nutty is the VP of operations under whom both Aditi and Raj's team work.

... Cont....

Sweetynila, Wemaz, Poetlatha and 12 others like this.
  4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much for your first wish. I felt very happy seeing your post before i could post the story. mademydaysmiley. I have posted the first part of the story.

Please do read it and post in your feedback.

1 person likes this.
  5. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Good one dear.. Pls post the next one soon. hugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Wow... super fast feedback. kneesmiley...

Thank you very much. Feeling very happy to know that you liked the story. :banana. Will post the next part as soon as possible.

7. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

wow another love story.....
    this love story helps us all to fill the missing love in our life back ;-)..kidding...i love love story..

1 person likes this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha.... In a way your true dear. May be at times when we expect something from our loved one and in return when we don't get it, we feel upset. But in the stories we write we can make our hero do whatever we feel like. :cool2:

What say.

Thank you so much for the feedback. Keep reading.

3 people like this.
  9. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Very good Start Priya :) Eagerly waiting for next

1 person likes this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Meera. Happy to know that you liked the story. Next part will be posted soon.