1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am hurt

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by kavithavel, May 26, 2010.

1. bubai

bubai Gold IL'ite

You inspire me, Kavitha!!

Love,

--Bubai

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kavi,

Idha idha dhan naan edirpathein.....I am too happy for you...

All the very best.

3. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Wow, let me 1st take deep breath to digest this many good wishes.

K now let me address each one of you,

Raaji,
    So you saw our meet up pic in LS's album I guess.
    I can only now recall that I too have some pics and they are long long pending with me, thanks for reminding, I don't have it today, I would post them tomorrow non for sure.

Well about maintaining a slim fig. thats a secret I would share with you later...:thumbsup.
    Yesterday, one of my Vendor had come to my office to meet me, she was a priety looking young girl with dense hair - left open, very fair and clear complextion , good height and her weight went well with the height that had . Just imagine, I am the company- a cleint to her and she is my vendor, it was like a big comedy to see both personalities together, my collegues who passed by my conference room very all laughing.

At times personality matters..:bonk, but believe to to my surprise, as I felt low comparing myself with her, she felt the same...she was like on and on and on with her praises like you look so young, what is your age, you won't believe she guessed my age 5 yrs younger than actual, and she was just 22..

Lesson learnt was...enjoy and adore the way you are, what you think of others, the others may also end up thinking the same about you..
    I felt low for not being a great personality, she felt low for not maintaining her fig...:cheers.

Love,
    Kavi.

4. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Sheshin,
    I would be nothing, without blessings from people like you and others...
    I am this becuase my Punyam(good deed) A/c is a lil rich now with the blessing of many people.

Thanks a ton.

Love,
    Kavitha.

5. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Kerman,
    I must thank you a lot for all the great advises I have had from you. You have played a true sisters role here.
    Lets see if all of us can catch up again before I leave, I wouldn't be able to join you the next week as I am not in bangalore , I have kept my sis LS informed.

Love,
    Kavitha.

6. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Shilpa,
    Very true, I can spend a lot of those quality time with my kids that I am not able to do here, I though want to do that very badly, there are lot of other things and this one gets the last priority and again the life style there is a lil different with a smaller house and all automated systems of washing and cleaning, which would barely consume any time of mine in the household core, unlike India.

Thanks a ton.

Love,
    Kavitha.

7. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

True Radhi,
    With so many things to attend to I just though it is a nice idea to stay home before I leave. I may have so many things to do which I can't list here, but thats going to consume the whole of my month, if I were to work and also look at those things then , I would have been half dead by the time I left...So now I can relax and then do my task one after the other.

Thanks a ton for all the wishes.

Love
    Kavitha.

8. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Why are you still waiting?

Share the secrets of maintaining the slim figure.

9. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Bubai,
    Tehre are lot many people much much in a higher level of patience than me...
    But if this is a compliment then I would take it and credit it to my parents.

Love,
    Kavitha.

10. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Raggi,
    Ongalal Kathu kuda vai ola pogama parthuka mudiyuma na....you are there...you can reach me.
    rendu nal patni irrungo apram parungo nadakartha...hahahah.

Oh Raagi,
    I do nothing, may be my body is such, don't know. I do a lot of physical work, I do not excersice, but I don't use the mob to clean my floor at home, I bend down and clean it everytime I clean, I do this 3 times a week, I wash my clothes say 3 time a week , rest of the days I use my washing machine, I run behind my kiddos, (May be this is the best part to pull you half)and last but not the least, I do not consume much of rice or any fat items, it is not because I am concious, it is because I don't like it.
    Outside food is just once a while may be once in 3-4 months , A big no to hotel food otherwise.
    My energy levels are maintained high with more consumption of wheat, half cooked veg, milk and curd.
    if my belly is seen a lil prominantly also, I don't allow myself anytime , I then and there start excercising and reduce it thats it.

This is all is I know and I do.

Love,
    Kavi