1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am hurt

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by kavithavel, May 26, 2010.

1. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

True Kerman, and thats what is I have been doing in the last 5 yrs and will continue to do the same.
    Time doesn't stand still, it would move and things would change for sure.

Love
    Kavitha.

2. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

On this positive note... set your mind free from all troubles... look at your kids for happiness and energy will be restored...:thumbsup
    Love Kerman

3. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hey Kavitha

Lots of hugs to you and cheer up.
    Hatss of for the way you have stayed away from your hubby for 5yrs that too with your inlaws. For me it nearly seems impossible .

You are truly a great woman. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. You deserve much more than this. I will pray for you that you join your DH without any problems and have a wonderful life ahead which will remove even the minute traces of the things that you have faced here.

God bless you.

Me too in the same boat as yours, but my MIL doesnt speak much but shows out to be very soft and delicate and gentle person.
    But always seeking attention, want to be the centre of attention.
    Always want to sympathy poured out at her without a reason for it.

Since me and my husband are the people who are wellplaced in my DH's family they are always unhappy with our growth bcz my BIL and SIL cannot afford equal comforts...........Hmmmm its a long story.

Currently you take care and cheer up...........

luv
    Shobha

4. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

oh Shoba,
    Thanks a ton dear, I know how it when people envy, leave it there is what I would say.
    Do what is your duty and things would come your way soon.

Love,
    Kavitha.

5. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

An update to all the beautiful souls who were trying hard to console me.
    I had put my papers down long ago, but my company was trying to drag my notice as long as possible.
    Yesterday I closed talks with management, I am getting relieved of work by the 2nd week of june, Kiddos would do a 2 months schooling here, I would relax the whole of July.
    August 1st week once kids are done with the inital orientation of school, All three of us Myself , My DD and My DS are moving to the US in the 1st week of August and kids would do thier montessori there.
    All set and decided, I am sure nothing is going to change , only if my kitta is happy.
    This is not because of any of the issues that I have said above, it is because, I feel both me and Vel have lost 5 whole years and it is time for us to be together, infact, I always felt this way, but it took time for my DH to reach to this stage , moresover, kids are missing him very badly and they keep asking him to take them whenever he calls.

Just though of sharing this lil happiness of mine with all the beautiful , fellow Ilites here.

Just a thanks is not enough for what you all have done for me.
    I am short of words and I mean it.

Love to all of you there.

Kavitha.

6. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Dear Kavitha,

I really really admire you for all the good qualities you possess(Wonder how you maintain such a slim figure :crazy Thanks to LS!!)

Iam sure you are going to enjoy unlimited happiness and going to write more success stories!

7. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Kavitha,
    Good to hear that you are joining your DH soon. Really I truly admire you for the patience you have and for your kind heart. God bless you.

8. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kavitha...
    Wishing you all the best for a wonderful life ahead with Vel....And the kids...
    Now that you know the end date is near these few days of separation will be easier to endure....
    love
    kerman

9. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Kavitha, my best wishes to you..
    Am sure this move is best for your DD as well who can get much better care and attention as compared to when in India.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  10. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear Kavitha,

This is indeed good news and I am happy that you are getting one month rest before starting life afresh. I am sure your future life will be full of happiness and you will find peace. all the very best to you.

Radhi