I am going to India coming June..Any Good tailor in Vijayawada or Hyderabad??

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by raj77, Apr 2, 2012.

1. raj77

raj77 Bronze IL'ite

Hello All,

I am going to Inida in 3 months and I really looking for good tailor for stitching chudidars (new models) and blouses...whenever I go to India and buy expensive material hoping to get nice chudidars,but I end up with bad stitching..So I really need help in finding good tailor.

Thanks,
    Raji

2. raj77

raj77 Bronze IL'ite

No replies ???

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  3. jasinjyo

jasinjyo Bronze IL'ite

heard of swathi trailors...they are good at tailoring...

4. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

You can find tailors in big showrooms itself now-a-days who do a good job. I heard from friends that Neerus in Hyderabad have good tailors.For other good tailors you need to get it from local references only. People out of the country cannot give you a good reference unless personally they know one.

5. anusha

anusha New IL'ite

i thinnk i can help u . i too suffered form this problem but now i am comfort with my dresses and saree blouses and i had different variety of sarees and dreses with lowest price then show room .i think you the ameerpet located in hyd it home based sellers with different models and with nice model stiching .the place mark is ameerpeta cross roads , beside raithu market,krishna apartments.

6. mailme7780

mailme7780 New IL'ite

Thank you Anusha.

I am from US and looking for a good tailor for blouses & dresses in hyderabad. Can I get the tailor name & number. Can they do heavy work on blouses as well? If possible can you post some of your blouse pics & dresses if they are done with any pattern?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  7. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hello raj77,

I hope you enjoyed your vacation.
    I have one good tailor in vijayawada who can design good blouses and dresses.We can custom made our dressess with mix and match materials and also they do nice blouse work.I did all my sarees work from them only for my marriage but they are pretty simple ones..but i liked them.they do heavy work as well.If you are still in need I will get the details as I have moved from Vja almost an year ago and need to fins out the latest contact details.

to be noted i found them a bit costly...

8. lifeisajourney

lifeisajourney Silver IL'ite

hey spuppala can you please post the deatails of the tailor from vja as i am going to india next month it will be useful i want to get some work done for my daughters

9. a16s

a16s New IL'ite

hey spuppala can you please provide the contact details i am also looking for the details

10. raj77

raj77 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Spuppala,

Thanks for your reply.Can you give me his address and number. Thanks once again.