I am always thrilled to give the first fb

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, May 2, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I am always thrilled to get fbs and give fbs which everyone in IL know. But many must not be knowing that this year I have been the first one to give fbs to many threads. I think you all will agree with me. Now in IL when we are going through a thread that time only we can see at the left hand corner who has written a new thread, so immediately I read that thread and give the first fb.

Friends does my first fb bring luck to you all and do you get many fbs after I give the first fb. What a question to ask. It is not because of the fb but because of the good narration and good writing that everyone gets many fbs. The question I raised and the answer also I have given.

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi aunty!

Let me take the privilege of giving the first fb here.
    Thank you aunty you gave the first fb to my thread posted today.

I agree with you that many times it is always you who happen to notice and give the first fb.
    That really makes one happy.

Keep up this spirit and we always look forward to your writing and fbs.

3. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji mami, if your fb is given first or be it last, the sincerety in your words itself is like a motivation to all of us. What more do we need mami than this???

4. iyerviji

Dear Mallika

Thank you dear for the first fb and for your encouragement. I am so thrilled that I got your fb so fast. So I can go and have a peaceful sleep.

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

Dear Sudha

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I did not notice your fb as I was replying to Mallika , just now happened to see that there are 3 replies to my thread then only noticed your fb .

love
    viji

6. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

VIjima ... What a question and answer session .... Neenga yengeyo poiteenga ... Kelviyum naane bhadilum naaneya ... Sivaji Ganesan Fanaa neenga? :rotfl
    We look forward for your FB. Not only FBs I look forward for the special query you make in Coffee Mornings! Many a time I have felt bad that you didnt mention my name. But I know that you do remember me bcoz daily you see God Vinayaka know .... :rotfl
    Nice thinking ... I liked it.

7. iyerviji

Dear Meena

First of all sorry dear that I forget to mention your name, it is not intentionally but I forget. Now a days you are seen more so I remember you now . Ya I am Shivaji's fan. Now a days I go through the messages in Coffee Mornings but forget to post there. But now since Gopika will not be there so I think I will not forget

love
    viji

8. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

HI VIJIMA....
    for me it doesnt matter whether your fb is one or last, but it is the content that is so encouraging and soothing.
    I will always dig for your post, threads etc.
    Any word from you sound like soft music to my ears......please continue writing. :cheers

(jst a request....since pune and mumbai are so close, can there be a possibility of us meeting. I would surely like to meet you in person and put a face to the name vijima)

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  9. iyerviji

Dear Kainath

Thanks for your compliments. We can meet but since you dont have pm facility how to keep in touch with you. My relatives are there in Pune , if I come to Pune I will try to meet you.

love
    viji

10. radhusankar

radhusankar Silver IL'ite

Hi aunty
    i read most of ur feedbacks, really its gud, really happy to have a welwisher like u, guide me also in future

THODARATTUM UNGAL PANI
    UNGAL SEVAI ENGALUKKU THEVAI

WITH LOVE