1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am a complete man!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 2, 2010.

1. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sri
    Had a hearty laugh when I read this a couple of days back and just thought of a re-read today...
    you remind me of my late father-in-law whose cardiologist used to start shivering everytime he went for his regular bi- monthly check -up... as he would question the doc about all the new discoveries which he would have read on the net. the doc used to say that he used to be as nervous for the appointment as he would to appear an exam!!! and to top it up one of his visits the doc dared to increase his fees!!! well you can imagine the lecture he got for doing so...
    So any young girls watching out for this dashing man who glides past them at the "joggers" park???:rotfl
    K
    P.s. don't worry what others say Being BALD or shaving of whatever is remaining on the top of your head is the "in" thing....:biglaugh

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kelly
    Thanks a lot for your lovely FB.
    All Doctors are under pressure to keep abreast of all the developments in their chosen fields only because the patients are knowledgeable. Some Doctors shout their patients down to hide their ignorance but by and large, they have realised that they can't fool around with the patients any more. As you rightly point out, when a knowledgeable patient comes, the Doctors start panicking like an inadequate student facing an examination!

My Jogger's Park is as barren as the Sahara. So I gave up jogging! As far as my head goes, the 'out' thing is exposing the 'in' thing! Both are empty!
    Sri

3. passionate89

passionate89 Platinum IL'ite

Amazing self analysis!!!!! Wow :-D

4. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

" I feel an urge to exercise, I just lie down until the urge passes off safely" - how appropriate this is, to me too Senior? I am young and round in shape. It was quite homorous to read. And wish you and your dear ones, a happy new year. -rgs

5. Cheeniya

Dear Su
    Thanks a lot for that crisp one line appreciation. It is nice to know that you are from the wonderland of heaven in India. Hope it is not Kerala. Everyone from Tamillnadu who is hobnobbing with a Keralite is presently under surveillance of the TN political parties thanks to a Dam called Mullaiperiyar and the best part is that I don't even know where it is!
    Sri

6. Cheeniya

Dear rgs
    Thanks awfully for that warm comment. I have read a lot of your stories in the Blog Section and I should say that you are indeed a prolific writer. Round in shape is nice and acceptable if you are young. The same features in old age can be an eye sore. It is like the difference between a potato and yam!
    Sri

7. marulamuniya

marulamuniya Gold IL'ite

I just saw the title from the 'Recent Post' list to the right side of the page and clicked on it with curiosity to know WHO COULD BE THAT COMPLETE MAN??? Not to say.. of course my DH is a complete man ;-) and I'm not searching for one more.. hehe
    I enjoy reading your posts.. not to miss your FBs too. I wish you good health for this year and coming years too..

8. Cheeniya

Dear Marulamuniya
    The most important accessory of a complete man is a good wife. If your DH is a Complete Man, I have no doubt that you may be the key to the same. Just as every successful man has to have his wife behind him, a complete man has to have her not only behind him but all over him!

Thanks a lot for the kind appreciative words and your good wishes too which I heartily reciprocate.
    Sri

9. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

Dear cheeniya sir - trust you to make a visit to the doctor hilarious :)

Congrats on clean bill of health.... and i am imagining you joggin in the marina beach, and byt's (beautiful young things) running after you and behind them is mrs. cheeniya ...wow..what a way to keep fit ...:)

10. Cheeniya

Dear Mansi
    Yes, we'll all be running but the order needs a small correction. First, it will be the byt's being chased by my DW with a broomstick before I can cast my eyes on them. I'll be running after my DW pleading with her to be a sport and not a killjoy!
    Sri

1 person likes this.