1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am a complete man!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Kamla
    Now that you have openly mentioned it, I just can't pass it over without a response! Namitha is NOT my favourite. No Amazonian woman has ever caused a sweet dream in me! I am floored by expressive eyes like those of Meera Jasmin but not by voluptuous torsos! As Chennai is slowly getting filled up with more and more Namithas, I am slowing giving up my walking. The strange thing is that no amount of walking has any effect on these Namithas! They keep growing like a bubble gum in a youngster's mouth!

Thanks a lot for all your good wishes which I cherish! The ILites are my Elixir of health and youth!
    Sri

2. Cheeniya

Dear Aruna
    I am touched. This is the kind of FB that causes a lump in the throat.
    I am indebted to you, Aruna
    Sri

3. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

Dear Sriniji,

Read your comment on my poem. As usual, you have been kind and encouraging.

Regards,
    Shai
    l:)

4. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My dear Sri sir,
    Nice to see you in full form and glad that your doctor gave you the clean chit on your health. You are the better master to know about your health coupled with your doctors instructions and our prayers for your good health will make you stronger.
    We are here for more ramblings from your desk and we can learn a lot from it.
    Hope to meet you soon.
    subbu

5. Cheeniya

My dear Subbu
    Thanks a lot for your warm message!
    My association with IL has earned me so many well wishers that I may not require a Doctor at all to remain in good health. All your combined good wishes will be enough for me!
    Sri

6. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

@ chitvish

You have forgotten I think that I am familiar with Tamizh alphabets and that I possess Tamizh dictionaries too. Right now I am a little occupied, but I will look for the meaning of the expression sooner or later. I may, for all you know, end up understanding!! :biglaugh

oj

7. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear oj da,
    I remember you have a tamil speaking DIL, too!!
    Do not intimidate our friend, by threatening to find out the meaning!
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir,
    After a lo.....ng break I came to peek in here and as ever, you me laugh and laugh with the quoted lines below till my stomach ached!
    You know, we all have this habit of thinking that all the symptoms that are mentioned about a disease match ours in a particular newspaper health watch corner or an encyclopedia on Health care. Once, I was obliged to buy one such book because of Anbu Thollai! Having paid, quite a hefty price, thought of sifting through the pages to know where I stand! Believe me, I felt as you quoted from Jerome.K.Jerome-"I discovered to my shock and dismay that I had all the diseases in some degree or other!" And that was the end of my health adventurism! Then I decided never to visit a doctor, come what may! My mind and mind power and the belief that nothing worse can happen/nothing is wrong with my health, is my medicine!

9. Cheeniya

Dear Malathi
    You have qualities astoundingly similar to Julius Caeser. You have the same traits that he kept practising with a religious fervor. I refer to his habit of coming, seeing and conquering!
    You have done it here now! The concluding sentence of your FB just floored me. If this is one of the benign effects of my writing in IL, I would go on doing it! The Doctors may be upset and angry. So what! Thanks a lot for all your appreciative words.

Mind power is the best healing power. The strength of the Mind is far superior to the medicines that may come even after hundred years of research. My mum lived up to 96 thanks to her mental stamina. The thought of death never entered her mind even as she lay dying. She always referred to it as an extension and part of living.
    Sri

10. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir,