1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am a complete man!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 2, 2010.

1. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

Dear Sriniji,

Hello. I am new here and after starting off with something controversial (unintentionally of course - I had to give vent to all that was happening about which I could do nothing!) I finally decided to browse around.

I read your Complete Man and really appreciate your sense of humour.:rotfl
    God only knows we know more of this and people like you in this world which is already overflowing with frustration, cynicism, hatred and what not.

Hoping to be a regular reader of your posts.

Regards,
    Shail

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear OJ
    "I saw you on the TV prgramme a few days back – you cannot compete with him ‘figurewise’!!"
    Please don't fall for it. This is how Chitvish sets one against the other in catastrophic competitions! Her ultimate aim is to make both of us look like Eddie Murphy in The Nutty Professor. Remember how his entire family was bursting at the seams in that movie!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Sri Sir,
    This is nothing but
    'kozhi no: 1' :hide:
    OJ may not understand this tamil word - but this is what you are!:rant
    Love,
    Chithra.

1 person likes this.
  4. Cheeniya

My dear Kamal
    Why do you have to correct your statement in such a panic? I know that you are a happy man. I also know that 'gay' also means unbounded happiness and only recently it has come to signify happiness of a different kind!

Your Doctor must be one of those pure men whose ears start burning the moment some 'below the belt' joke falls on them! That's why he is charging you double! But don't be alarmed about the pain in the chest. We'll set right all pains in all the chests, I mean yours and mine, with a stiff BL or Chivas! This is the medicine that the British Kings followed for generations! I must tell you the dying words of the famous Actor Humphrey Bogart- " I should never have switched from Scotch to Martinis" That is the power of Scotch for you! These are Bogart's last words uttered just before his death.

I agree with you that a lot of wealth can be more attractive than a eight-pack body! Otherwise how can these Dons of Las Vegas walk around with so many pretty girls despite looking as sloppy as a human male can possibly look!
    Sri

5. Cheeniya

Dear Shail
    A hearty welcome to my Senile Ramblings! Your thread 'When a religious leader goes haywire' is going great guns. There is nothing controversial about it but the people you have been critical about are all controversial.I'll write my FB there separately.

I thank you for your words of appreciation. We have amidst us a brilliant man by name Ojaantrik and he had written a wonderful FB to this thread and this is an excerpt from my reply to him:
    " A brand new Shail Raghuvansh has entered IL now and she is going to take the Good to Read Forum to new heights. And I don’t have to talk about Tube Light. She is an awesome phenomenon already!"

I do hope you'll make my prediction come true!
    Sri

6. ShailRaghuvansh

Dear Sriniji,

You are embarrassing me! I have just written one post here. All the friends of indusladies have generously showed their warmth through their comments and nominations.

But, yes, I would love to make your lovely prediction come true. Nice of you to say so!

God Bless.
    ShailBow

7. ShailRaghuvansh

8. Cheeniya

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya sir,

First of all, let me tell you how happy I was reading this latest post. I am glad that you put up a good show and are fit as a fiddle, knock on wood!

About the blog, as usual, by the time I came to the end of the thread, I nearly forgot what the original post was really all about and its impact!! Like Oj-da and you mention, the writers of IL are really proving to be some wizards of words and I do lack the talent of the mighty Chitvish to supply any quotable quotes! But I shall not let it deter me from expressing my utter joy whenever I read your posts.

Moron or Dreyfuss, your doctor is commendable for putting you on the road to good recovery and if not a Perizaad, the roads of Chennai sure must be having the likes of Namitha around and I guess you will be able to spot her from any angle!

On the other hand, whether she is able to guess who you are from back, front or not , you men have craftily managed to extract a dinner invitation from Chitvish . Me jealous!

I didn't know what made me laugh more: your search for almanac for an auspicious day to exercise (that sounds like me!), Pads finding fault at the placement of one's toes or Oj in a convulted dilemma (or was it dialectics!) or--your gem of a line to Oj-da = I never find writing a new thread as much of a challenge as writing a reply to your FB!

All in all, it was all my pleasure alright!

L, Kamla

10. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya,

I enjoyed reading your ramblings.

This goes for you - "You dont try too hard to fit in, because you know you are born to stand out" :cheers to the complete man.

Apt one is'nt it?

Love,
    Aruna