1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

I-765 L2 EAD Application pending for more than 90 days

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by spari, Jun 10, 2011.

1. dips1980

dips1980 New IL'ite

Hi Pari,

I think our case is similar,I did e-filing for EAD with Nebraska service centre on 9 March'11 and my biometrics fingerprints was done on 1 April'11 after which I have not received any further communication from USCIS.
    Nw it's more than 90 days & my online case status still shows initial review,recently I took a infopass which was not of much help as they informed to contact NSC. Did that contacted NSC & service request was generated after which they have asked to wait for another 30 days.
    Can anyone please advice how this can be expedited? Waiting period of another 30 days is too frustrating

Regards,
    Dips

2. spari

spari Senior IL'ite

dips1980,
    Raising service request will take 30 days for decision.To speed up call customer care and expedite your case. Refer uscis link for reasons to expedite
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

I have expedited as financial loss to individual on june10th.My ead is approved today and moved card production.Within 3 to 5 days case status will change.

All the best.
    suganthi

3. anu11

anu11 New IL'ite

Hi Pari,
    I had paper filed on Aug 01,2011. On Aug 19th my online status changed to RFE. They had sent me RFE which i never received. After raising SR, they resent it and i got my RFE letter on 22nd Sep. I sent the requested docs and status was updated RFE response review.
    Now, it's been 73 days. I had called customer care today to inquire about expedite, she told me that case can be expedited only after 75 days. She was very confused and just kept on reading the script provided to her. Had you not raised SR after 75 days? Or can that be done only after 90 days period?
    Do they ask any proof to expedite? (like proof of employment or offer letter). I am on leave currently and my leave is getting over on 31st Oct. Waiting for EAD.
    Your response would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Anu

4. spari

spari Senior IL'ite

Hi Anu,
    Sorry for late response. I hope you would have received your EAD. Service request can be raised after 75 days.Im my case i was not aware of that.Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    spari