1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hyperpigmentation

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by arunasree, Jun 7, 2010.

1. arunasree

arunasree New IL'ite

I have severe hyperpigmentation on my skin on my face. I understand peels remove the pigmentation. Where can we buy these peels in hyderbad and apply these peels at home. Some of the dermatologists may not be reliable and they are very costly and I dont know where to find a sincere one in hyderabad , some of them may even use very low concentrations and it can take forever to get rid of the pigmentation. some one Please help.

2. AnuRattan

AnuRattan New IL'ite

Hi Arunasree,

I have encountered a similar problem to yours. I naturally have very clear and healthy skin, but due to regaular holidays to hot destinations my forehead has be exposed to uva rays and has left a large dark brown patch. I live in England, (a very cold place) and I have visited all hot countries over the last couple of years, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, India and Spain.

This has worsen over 2 years. At first i ignored it, but because i have very light skin a lot of people noticed it and picked on it. It has now started to bother me and have searched many ways of getting rid of it.

If you search on the causes of the browning of the skin (Pigmentation) it is actually dead cells. The best, cheapest and most natural way of treating it is to use fresh lemon. Squeeze a fresh lemon and scrub the contents of the squeezed lemon on the affected area. It will take a bit of time but it will work.

To support it, use a day and night cream which contains spf 25 (Sun Protection Formula). This will help boost the treatment.

Use the lemon treatment 3 times a day, first thing in the morning, once during the day and then a little while before going to bed.

After scrubbing the lemon onto your face for about 5 mins, the juice you squeezed, apply that over the affected area and leave for about half an hour, after half hour rinse it with luke warm water and then apply your spf25 cream (day or night) depending on what time of the day you are treating your face.

You should begin to notice a difference after about a month of doing this. I have been doing this for about a month now and have noticed a slight difference. Let me know how you get on if you decide to do it.

All the best!!!

Regards

Anu

3. aashikakinshuk

aashikakinshuk New IL'ite

thanks a lot dear....my mamma faces the same problem...has pigmentation under her eyes...went to many dermatologists in hyd but of no use...
    il ask her to try the lemon thing:)

4. kaytiedyd

kaytiedyd New IL'ite

Chemical peels are also a great way to treat hyperpigmentation. There are several different lines that you can pick and choose from. I found Skin Laboratory to have the best selection. The price is right on (I'm not looking to spend a fortune), they have a variety of peel strengths to be able to pick the right one for your skin type, and the product quality is great.

Lactic is the best peel for treating hyperpigmentation.

I hope this was helpful.....best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
  5. purpleandwhite

purpleandwhite New IL'ite

i'm using a cream right now for hyperpigmentation. it's called Metaderm. i think you guys can go ahead and try this one if you're having skin problems. i used this for my hyperpigmentation (after too much exposure to the sun). the matches are now less visible.

6. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

Dear Friend,
    There is one Ayurvedic cream from Himalaya Ayurveda named Bleminor, apply this cream twice a day in the face, after washing with soap. This is good cream for hyper pigmentation.