Hyderabad Realestate - after T-Agitation and Bypolls

Discussion in 'Housing in Hyderabad' started by Priya_Mommy, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Hello hyderabad ladies,
    Offlate, its been long I discuss anything in our capital forum.
    With current political scenario,T-Agitation which took an unknown drastic turn,its after effects on Dec 9th statement by HM and neverthless to say, recent bypolls which gave a clear victory to TRS which is directly saying Telagana is on Cards and so rest is the history. Adding fuel to the fire, security reasons like attacks on Lumbini park and Gokul chat.

So, the point here is - with this situations prevailing day by day, what is the current realestate trend in hyd??
    I am neither an investor nor a owner for any site/flat/house in Hyd
    But looking out for future prospects if at all I want to invest in Hyd. I came to know that the prices slashed by 20% - 40% depends on proximity from the city, but still certain parts haven't show any slashness in price esp they are in and around hitech city. Is it really worth to buy a luxurious flat worth 40-50Lkahs under loan and trying to repay the loan for next 10 years?
    Pour in your ideas if its a good idea to invest in hyd now?

2. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hey priya,
    even i dont know about the T connection with real estate clearly... even i am not an avid investor !!:hide:

just replying because read in a mail today that hyderabad's real estate has gone down little and correction is happening since an year....

ref : http://makaaniq.makaan.com/makaaniq...t-34-in-the-last-one-year-says-makaancom.html

with TRS BJP sweeping the by-polls, i dont know how it will turn out !!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  3. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Thtas a good article dear Hema!!
    I think the current trend is there are no buyers and everybody is closely monitoring this issue. But if Sri krishna comittee says Telangana is not required, Sky will be the limit for rates.
    Dont know how the political scenario turns, but yes, this is one buring issue in AP which deals with thousands of people's hard earned money.

4. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

yep priya mommy, inspite of a stable govt in centre and presently in AP, we still are left guessing what would happen next... so investors here in telengana region have to really keep their fingers crossed about their investment fate.

after the sri krishna committe report dont know how the govt will be or will hyderabad be made a union territory ??? -- anyways it will take a few years to become one...

maybe this is the reason no new investments are happening and they are looking at other cities for property investment...

happy that the boring bar chart for useful to you !!:rotfl

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  5. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

i had plans but i have not invested in real estate so far and post Telangana issue have dropped the plans. yes the rates have come down drastically. people bought land/flats at sky high rates but now there are no buyers for it.

Also after IT mkt crashed the rates have gone down further, the whole of hyd has been affected. in the peak times the rates near hitech were only 80 Lakhs - 1 Crore. Now they have come down to 50-60Lakhs. But still there are no buyers. My fren bought an apt for 45 Lakhs in Kondapur near toyota showroom.

really dont understand the plight of Hyd now. I really feel sad for those who have invested in real estate.:drowning

6. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

hi all!
    Im a bit confused-got a piece of land in prime area of hyd-near mla qrtrs-which can be up for development-is it wise 2 invest-rent is guaranteed!!i stay in blore-but dont want 2 invest in blore-becoz-no water no bijli!!illegal constructions-shud i go ahead and invest in hyd???plz advise.

7. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Radico,
    Would advice to wait for some time as there is a strong sentiment against Telangana.

8. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Priya!
    But cant wait that much-other share holders of the land are wanting 2 sell-which i dont want so better 2 develop it!!!!

9. Tinaj

Tinaj New IL'ite

Dear ILs,

We are new to hyd. We planned to buy a flat in Nizampet, does this area come under Telangana? what are your views? can we proceed with that? pls suggest.

10. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Tinaj,
    Nizampet road comes in Telangana area. This whole area is flooded with lot of apartments but due to heavy rush, roads got damaged, no manjeera water as of now and proposed soon, and chances of water scarcity in summer due to lot of apartments.