Hyderabad Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

HI Anita,
    this is Anitha as well, I am also a hyderabadi, but currently staying in Dubai recently moved from beautiful country singapore.
    so how is your baby?I have a 2.5 yr old daughter , just started going to playschool.

bye and tc.

Anitha.

2. Prabhav

Prabhav New IL'ite

Hello

Hi Ladies,

Greetings. I am basically from Tamilnadu (Tirunelveli) and I have been in Hyderabad for about 6 years now. :)

I am happily married for about an year now and my husband is from Chennai. He recently moved to Hyderabad. My parents and sister are also here.

I have been a silent viewer/on-off Indus ladies and thought it's high time I contribute/participate in this wonderful community actively which has topics/answers/support for almost everythng under the sun :thumbsup

3. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

I am sarada :hiya and i am born ang brought up in hyd and i am very happy to register in this site as there is a lot of information available. I am married and i am an employee.

I love making friends and listining to music and playing games.

4. Anvitha

Anvitha Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

welcome sarada,

why dont you write more of you like kids , education etc in your public profile?

looking forward for more of your activities in AP forums as well as all IL forums.

5. vandanasrinivas

vandanasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Hello friends,

Happy Morning...
    H r u?I am vandana srinivas from sitafalmandi,secunderabad...
    I have 1 naughty kid..we are going through so many memories in past 3yrs:clap:bonk....My husband is working with one MNC:bangcomp:...my MIL is very lovely person..she cares for me very welll.....:bowdown
    I did my B.E and working as HR...but i love to call me as a designer..:thumbsup..
    I designed clothes...for me and for any one..i have frnds(as well as customers) in different places...I would like to design and sketch new patterns in every moment...Looking to get a good opportunity in my fav. field...

Take care...
    bye frnds..
    vandana

6. DiwyaSiri

DiwyaSiri Bronze IL'ite

Hi frnds,

Dis is Divya. But I like the name Siri. So u can call me as SIRI.. My native is Nizamabad, but staying in hyd bcoz of job. My education qualification is BSC comp. I got married (love marriage) on last Feb2011.

I am working as a software engineer from past 3+yrs. I have joined in IndusLadies to refresh my mind..:) I have njoyed my job before marriage.. But after my marriage, I am unable to manage my timings with home and office:drowning. So I need some refreshment, encouragement and suggestions from IndusLadies :cheers.. Due to financial problems I have to do my job... I thought to resign my job and look over the family.. But now a days, it is difficult to live with single earning :bowdown..

I want to do job or business from my home. I love kids and I dont want to leave them on care homes or with their grand parents :)rotflwhen they came onto earth...:)) bcoz of job. Bcoz of this, am frustrating:bonk.. Pls suggest me how to earn money in this situation as I need to earn...

Keep Smiling...
    Siri

7. sowmyadas

sowmyadas New IL'ite

Ladies from Hyderabad

Hey everyone... Iam sowmya..Iam from hyderabad.Please introduce yourself so that we can discuss in and around happening things...You never know many people may share same interests..So lez get connected....Waiting to know wonderful ladies in Hyderabad..

8. Roopae

Roopae New IL'ite

Hi! All

I am Roopa from Hyderabad
    working in a Bank
    like to get connected with like minded people
    my hobbies are making friendship, journey, listening to music, gardening, etc
    Have got little time for myself being working women
    I am mother of 6 yr old child who is going to school and studying in 2nd standard.

9. Roopae

Roopae New IL'ite

10. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

Hello frnds,

I am sreya. Basically from hyderabad,but currently staying in USA.
    Homemaker for now , have plans to work in future. (MBA)
    My hobbies are, music, travel, dance, cooking, reading, sports, gardening, make new friends, etc..,
    I am mother of 2 lovely kids of 9 and 5yr old.

cheers
    sreya