1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

husbands illegal life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rams.dwa, Jun 30, 2010.

1. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Meera, if you think what made him wander, you will never get answers. Why he came to you, he would have seen some strength in you. You will never get an answer why you got betrayed when you are too good. If you are able to find a convincing answer, do let us all know. Several of us are in similar quest, but unable to find a suitable answer.

2. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

dear meera,

your life is for you to live, and not to be wasted in reforming some lousy person who never loved you in the first place.

most women give up their simple joys because it irritates their husband. this only gives them more power.

its great that you have the support of your parents, you are very lucky.

good luck with your divorce, and hope you get back the money you spent on buying stuff for their household. don't give it up.

3. rams.dwa

rams.dwa New IL'ite

Hi,
    Replying after a long time..
    I startd back to work after a long leave.As we are in same campus though diff company..possiblities of seeing each other.
    Hence my parents were afraid of allowing me ..they evn asked to resign the job
    i said that cheater itself going to office without any hesitity then why should i afraid of him?
    Ysterday i saw him while entering the ground floor.He went crossing me like he never knews me before ! see how are persons..how much he spoked before .how much i cried for him..no reactions in his face.. my blood really trembling while thinking abt him..each moment even if i thought not to remember that stupid my mind automatically goes towards his remembrance ..:rant

4. Umlaut

Umlaut Silver IL'ite

I know exactly how you feel. My ex and I used to work in the same place when our case filed in the court. And he also used to behave like this. Then I told myself that it was he who cheated on me, it was he who abused me then why should I get affected if he does not even acknowledge me. So I started ignoring him each time he passed by and answered him curtly and coldly if he ever spoke. That was my defence mechanism. Later I spoke to my boss and transferred to another lab so I did not have to see this guy everyday. I feel it is best not to see one another while the divorce proceedings are going on. It just brings negative feelings and that old sense of betrayal that spoils the whole day. Isn't it possible for you to transfer to a different workplace or a new job?

5. rams.dwa

rams.dwa New IL'ite

hi,
    Am trying for a new job.Till that i need to work here only.I have option to bangalore but i need to search for house and all sort of things ..
    so continuing to work from here...
    And how many months it took for u to get divorse..
    All say it will take more time. but my advocate say only six months..
    Am really worried .

Meera..

6. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

Hi Meera,

When a cheater can face you and make an eye contact with you so boldly, then why can't you? He is the one who should be hiding or running away not you. He is what he was. You have seen the real 'HIM' now. So there's no point in thinking, how could he do this to me? He could do that to you, because that's what he is and he is very much capable of cheating you. It's very unfortunate that some women have to face such spouses, but most important thing is what you have learnt from this experience and how you are will handle such a situation in future. Do not go back into past memories. When he doesn't waste even one second of his life for you, how can you waste not just your time, but your energy, happiness thinking about him. Just think about the future. Just start acting as if he never existed in your life before and then one day believe me you will stop thinking about him. People around you will remember him, until you remember him. If you move on, they will move on too.
    Do not worry about when divorce will happen. Do all you can to speed up the process but at the same time keep yourself busy. Take this time to wipe out the past from your mind and heart. The day you go to court to take the papers, he should be a total stranger to you. Take care of yourselves.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  7. keerthi88

keerthi88 Silver IL'ite

Meera, what a disgusting story.. I appreciate your bold decision of quitting the so called marriage.. You have taken the right decision of course.. He had been cheating you half the time that you were in relationship...

OMG.. And the other woman.. She is a load of B***s**t to tell you on your face that they are inloved in a relationship for more than 2 years... Oh Crap..

As adviced by others, you should take legal action on him for the mental torture that this bloody guy gave to you...

You ll always have a place in my prayers to the Almighty. I wish you another good beginning to your life.. Hoping that i will hear from you soon..

Luv,
    Keerthi

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  8. Tanujam30

Tanujam30 Silver IL'ite

Meera,

Consider yourself lucky to have the courage to take this decision & have such supportive parents. Trust me there is no 'fixing' guys like these. If they dont have basic respect for you as a human being there is nothing you can do for them.

I know cause my own sister has been in an abusive marriage for 10 years with a cheating husband who gets violent when questioned. Unfortunately my father & brother who are very well to do havent done anything thing to help her because what will "people" say? I am glad your parents are out there for you.

Love your self, be happy & be proud of yourself. I know I am proud of you. And most importaantly stay away from the cheater.

Take care
    Tanu