1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

husbands blind faith on evil like parents

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by lisasim, Oct 9, 2010.

1. lisasim

lisasim New IL'ite

when my husband came to see me, he loved me . i was the first whom he seen and agreed to marry. i have done my mba, and i belong to a well to do family.i was a carefree girl.enjoying my life. modelling in some events.
    my siblings r all well placed in abroad. my parents r very open and they hv given me all the freedom . as my husband is so good looking they dont even see their home and i got married. when first day, i entered their home, tears did nt stop from my eyes. very bad...like village
    they kept all my gold. returned now half of it. i cant even question his parents, they r so dangerous.
    they told false things to my husband which is nt true a bit and many more about my inlaws i wl share in my next post.

that i cant describe.they people r very much conservative. i passed those painful days without my DH. I STAYED THEIR 4 3 months. they turtured me a lot, mentally. interfering in every aspect from what i wl wear to where i wl go.they took my mobile cos their bohus should nt hold mobile.

anyhow i come back to my husband's place. they misbehaved my parents and break the relations.they did nt invite on sil's marriage and nt even on my husband own home puja. i felt very bad. i didnt even sit on puja which was on mil's name bought by hus.

6 months after my mrg i got pregnant. sil 3 nos came home and created so much tensions between us. and he angrily told me to go home.my mother came and took with a very difficulty in a bus. i was 8 months then.
    after i went he cried that i know now, during my delivery time, he came and stayed in hospital and took care of me. then he went after 7 days. i stayed 1 and half months as i had a c-sec, he didnt come once.even 21st day of my baby, my dad requested him to come but nobody came.

all these years i only cried and cried.i had lose my self esteem. in every step he listens his sis and mom.he doesnt allow me to job.even before mrg, he told me to give 5000 every month as my pocket money, but didnt give anything.now after 5 years giving 2000 a month. as we r staying 150 kms far from inlaws house, he too k me their every month twice. ther the whole days i am in kitchen. they dont try to make me happy , always watching what wrong i am doing. for my bany i dont want a separation.

even i am afraid that if i wl nt agree with him whatever he says, then he may betray me and may indulge in a n affair. i smile.. but when my heart feels pain, i got aggressive and argue a lot. and remember all bad things he has done to me.now they hv a full control on my girl, where she wl study, what she wl eat, whare she wl go,....they r teaching her that thay r their own, not my parents.she sud stay with them . and all mean thing which i cant tell. what to do? any way i preparing for bank exam and looking for lectureship job. .
    if he wl nt agree and allow me to do job, what shall i do. they force my husband to stay with them as he is the only son with 3 sisters. my husband is also very obdient, he does nt leave the state bcos of them, even if he is getting good opportunities outside india.
    they r very clever. they dont misbehave infront of his son, and on the back they pinpoints me in every steep

Last edited: Oct 9, 2010

2. magicstick

magicstick Junior IL'ite

Dear Friend
    What all i can suggest is - try and keep closeness with your hubby to the extent possible! the key to such issues is this only.

You have not mentioned clearly, hw ur hubby behaves with you when it is not concerned with his partents - i mean b/w u two? Is he Ok or kind of good or bad!!

try to work on relations with you and ur hubby. If u r able to gain ur hubby's confidence, things will be sraight automatically. since u hv kid now, i can understand you cannot take any harsh step without having all doors closed. slowly try n make ur hubby understand that how imp it is for you to start working. tell him in this way, u will be able to help in household expenses and also will not be dependent on him for you day to day needs n so u can take care of urself and ur baby in a better way. When it comes to household chores, tell him tht u r planning to keep a full time maid which will not only help you in household chores but will also help his parents in getting more comfort and ease. Try to show that u care for him n his parents and gain his confidence in you(dont ever show the frustation & pain u hv in u becoz of ILs). Also never try to show yourself superior to him or his family. show that u need him and he gain importance in your life. Try to do all good without keeping any expectations for some time - give it try afresh, i wish and hope it will work... :)

1 person likes this.
  3. ilovelife

ilovelife Bronze IL'ite

Dear lisasim,

First of all congrats for the entry of a new angel( your daughter) in your life. i can understand how you would have felt when you newly entered into your inlaws house or what all you have gone through is really bad.

But i say you should not worry, because you have lot of personal streangths, you are well educated, good family background, beautiful and confident ( which you shouldnt lose).

Deal smartly with your nasty inlaws ( which i have learnt after coming to this forum). as Magicstick rightly advice you need to gain your husbands confiendece and love.. discuss with him about the future plans of your daughter..if he says he is already planned it with his mom and sis - say you are happy for that as all are taking care of your daughter..

4. TheSahil

TheSahil Gold IL'ite

I totally agree.

5. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

Dear lisasim,

very sorry about your life i understand how difficult it is to imagine pleurebleu.gif

you capture him with your love ballons.gif

i think as you had a lot of freedom at your parents home now you feel this as a torch-er and you are also taking much stress
    be happy with your dh and behave as he wish marryme2.gif