1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband's Birthday gift ideas in USA

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sweetytweety24, Sep 23, 2013.

1. sweetytweety24

sweetytweety24 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

My Husband has travelled to USA on deputation for 6 months. Me and my son (3 year old) are travelling to be with him for a month and luckily its husband's birthday month. I want to give him a surprise and i am very confused what it can be.:bonk..If I want to cook his favourite items for dinner not sure where i can get indian items and i dont know to drive :drowning...What else can I do to surprise him?? Please let me know your ideas on this...

2. meerakoushik

meerakoushik New IL'ite

u can buy something from India and gift him on his birthday.

1 person likes this.
  3. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

If you want you can get something from India itself, wallets perfume, shirt etc etc

Regarding cooking ask him if there are any indian shops nearby. Or you can try your hand at another cuisine, Mexican, Italian etc from the things readily available there in nearby shops. You can bake a cake too for the occasion.

One poster had posted about 30 different ideas for gifts. Will insert link here if I can or maybe you can search this up too

4. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

You can take lots of decoration material from India (ribbons, graffiti, banners, balloons, etc). It hardly has any weight or takes space, so you can bring it easily without any weight problem. Hide it till the birthday. Keep it a secret only between you and the LO, see whether he can keep it. Then when DH is gone to office, decorate the house with your son's help. It will be a surprise for him & so much fun for the kiddo. :)