1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband Threat

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rosequeen, Jul 18, 2008.

1. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

@nuss the thread was created way back in 2008 .

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

Thank you @mangaii. I didn’t notice the date. Hope OP is doing well!

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for this enlightenment.
    A pointer to many in USA who sAIL in same or similar boat.

4. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

Nice post @nuss … This will help any lady looking for divorce in an abusive marriage but might not be aware of the legal process here in the west ..

i Also post my and my friends divorce experiences and attorney experience to help as many women as possible who might be looking for divorce from an abusive spouse and the abusive husband might be trying to play smart by lying about the legal procedures here in the west …

this I am telling from my first hand experience as my abusive husband who I divorced used to lie to his teeth about legal procedures here in states and even 1 desi lawyer who I contacted for divorce here in states also didn’t help much ..

only when I reached out to other attorneys and found 1 new attorney, who was superb and he only explained to me that my spouse who was here in states for 10 more years before me was telling all lies about legal procedures though I had told him from day one that I don’t want even 1 cent from him even if I become homeless …

and I truly did not take even 1 cent from him as I knew god is watching and will give him his karma and I Also have seen first hand how people get most karma in this lifetime as also told by famous astrologers that worst Karma for bad people comes in 48 to 70 years of age ….

I was not aware of this forum back in those days many many years back when I was young ( I am now old ) but these experiences would have really helped me as I was harassed a lot by my ex husband and I suffered a lot ….. I mean a lot …

so I try to gain some good karma by trying to tell about my and my friends divorce experience here in the west and try to clarify things to expose some lies some women and some men even on this forum try to spread about divorce procedures here in the states or advice women to continue in abusive marriages …

they will get their karma anyhow …

Last edited: May 30, 2022
    Thyagarajan and chanchitra like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Indeed!
    I was twelve in R’s spacious independent building with a large cowshed . My dad hired a small outhouse that was close to his cowshed. R married to a rich lady who brought huge dowry and that helped R to do several businesses.
    But for some reason his spouse L WAS SIDELINED.
    I was jealous of R riding alone his Royal Enfield bullet. His ear lobes dangling with diamond studs. He employed full time cook and the aroma was wafting in air always toward our hovel.

L remained reticent and often seen shedding tears in silence.
    R used to often shout and abuse her. His mother too added from time time fuel to fire. After few years R & her MIL expired but not R’s curse.

My residence shifted from time to time and a decade gone by.
    A decade and half latter, I happened to see R in a small condiment shop as a salesman. He seemed to have lost all his richness.

I am now a graduate walking proud in a lane near to temple.

R was opposite ambling toward me with his upper half bare and was having a mouthful of pounded rice ( Aval in tamil).
    I could recognise him in that outfit and enquired. Tears welled up his eyes. He held my palm with his hands and said he is undergoing karma Palan. He stated inter alia that he was orphaned and lost all his wealth! I was shocked to see him barefoot with soiled folded dhothi with earlobe’s minus those diamond studs.

Then my mind was chewing the cud - his abuse of spouse L and haughtiness of past!

Last edited: May 30, 2022
  6. lakshmi888

lakshmi888 Silver IL'ite

@Thyagarajan - yes, now in my old age, I have seen karma deliver everytime ..

sufferings in the beginning of life upto 40s are due to prarabdha it seems and then karmic balance of current life gets activated when good deeds start delivering and bad deeds start showing up karma after 48 ..

by the way, I have analysed enough cases by now of strangers and friends as well..this 48 to 70 age karmic results ( good and bad) seems to work..,

also, ex father in law got brain stroke and had one side of the body paralyzed .. .. recovered to some extent but not much .. it seems karma lords did not forget his address for cheating others ..

what’s the use of money if one can’t enjoy it and has money but paralyzed body ..karma again … God’s balance sheet always delivers..

after some analysis I have seen karma of current life starts delivering in 48 to 70 years of age..

Also, an ex had long time back sent short email asking me for forgiveness.. I didn’t reply as I don’t care .. God only knows what karma punishment he must have been going through to ask me for forgiveness for cheating me…

other cases I have seen of a person having to sell longtime mansion like house in that period of 48 to 70 years of age due to big money loss by progeny so had to sell big house to help progeny in severe money loss case ..had to move from a own palace like home of several years to very small rented place ..

the logic seems that karma of current lifetime activates in 48 to 70 years of age and reason for it seems to be that at soul level, God also wants the soul to finish as much karma in current lifetime so that prarabdha of next life is not so much !!

Now if anyone does any thing wrong to me, I just pray to God that you only deliver justice and I have seen that God helps good people.. no matter what people pretend, God can see everyone’s soul so he answers prayers of people who are good at heart and soul level and who do selfless charity ..

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
    shama146 and Thyagarajan like this.
  7. Thyagarajan

An interesting read. I agree in toto with your views and conclusions. The effect of bad karma of earlier part of life seen in majority of cases in later years 50 or 60 +.
    I hv come across repentants in their sunset years. They even suffer through (mis)deeds of their own children! I have also seen an indigent family of a young man with three daughters and a sick spouse in 1970s. But for over ten years from 1970 -80 they participated actively in bhajan and satsangs. Three daughter married and their husband and extended family treat them very well. The man and his wife both in robust health in their 90+ staying with their eldest daughter and son in law. It looks as though all their left out karma palan is positive.
    Thanks and Regards.

lakshmi888 likes this.