1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband stare at other women, while going together

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sacredbell, May 23, 2013.

1. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

lol true. but face the squad with shorts ; them men will neither fight the fight nor fight the 'urge' to stare. hehe

1 person likes this.
  2. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

new suggestion... dont shoot the gals with hot shorts give them the weapons Harhar :evil: :twisted:....aaahhhhh silly me missed that the shorts already are
    the weapon [​IMG]

3. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

yeah a double edged one. :)

1 person likes this.
  4. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

Ok, I try to fall asleep and look what happens! Anita, I knew you'd start to register volunteers for the line up but is this fair? What do you mean Anju's inbox is full...have you been looking up shorts as well?

Anu, coming to shorts I tried to save you from my plight and looked for half trousers...unfortunately I could find only the kind worn by constables on the beat...would that be ok?

Mrs. Potlouri, you make too much sense. What are you doing here, may I ask? (Just kidding...please keep it coming:))

Radhai, I thought you would be joining the line up...thank you, thank you. I will be happy to give you a good reference should you need it. Hey wait, I'll give you a good character/conduct certificate-would that be better?

Et tu Naksh??? Aaah the villainy, tyranny, irony, antimony, parsimony...wait, I lost my train of thought. May come back if I go to sleep.

Some the posts made me actually reflect on my childhood. Having grown up with a loooot of boys in a large extended family many recollections make sense to me now, as an adult. The quiet, calm guys, and the rambunctious, all had one thing in common...they did protest when classmates or friends in the neighborhood commented on women's clothing or made sexual innuendos about their female classmates. All this was before the movement to ‘raise the boy child to respect girls’. These boys are now parents with at least one girl and in several cases, only girls. They too are concerned about the jerks who objectify women and want to protect the women in their family. Whatever their shortcomings (dorky engineers all of them, they need convincing that creative writing is as good a major in college) they don’t try to justify other men’s reactions on what clothes or on biology…nor do they pretend that a woman is unattractive. Instead they compliment a host of traits which make a woman attractive. They don't assume a woman dress provocatively for 'them'. They do this not only by stating the message but also thru' the subtle messages that their body language sends.

Perhaps they make a conscious decision not to look or maybe it doesn't occur to them because of who they are as individuals. But I am offended on their behalf when they are clubbed together with ‘all men’. No, in this case all men are NOT created equal. Thank goodness…otherwise my grandfather would have been after them!

Bubbly..how are we doing so far? any particular tangent you'd like to see? I am sure we can find a way to bring it in.

6 people like this.
  5. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

One suggestion - when we use terms which a 'gentleman' has coined in this thread - sdiva or anju may think they are making fun of the gentleman. But guess what? Any attention you give (be it 'good' or 'bad') that gentleman is basking in it. The best way to spurn such nonsense is to completely ignore and starve the person of any attention. For a while I suggest in this thread or other threads, try ignoring and not responding to such things. Once an IL-ite responds to his post, it energizes such gentlemanly behavior.

That is the only way to shut such newly coined terms. Lets not set out to make fun of it, since the person is happily basking in attention given.

2 people like this.
  6. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Anju.. :bowdown :bowdown

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    2 people like this.
  7. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

No....No guys.....please do not 'spurn' or completely ignore.......then I will die ' starving ' for attention.....!:drowning

Basking in the continuous attention is not only extremely pleasant but it also 'energizes me more with gentleman behaviour'...!:)

I want to bask more...!! Hee...hee...!!:tongue:drool

1 person likes this.
  8. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

ooohhhhhh THAT´s THE idea to scare boys while wearing shorts :rotfl constable or military-style ones :bonk

and thanks for sharing good examples of real gentleman with us to save the reputation of men :thumbsup proves the theory of possibility to behave :coffee

2 people like this.
  9. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

Yup Anu, some may be examples of why 'moms should keep the storks' others do choose to be different:)

10. bubblygal

bubblygal Platinum IL'ite

Hmmm all i can see body boosting shorts or whatever!Earlier i learnt that boost is the secret of my energy, now i reframe it as shorts is the secret of boost!:)
    Am i making sense ?