1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband Sending Abusive Mails To My Employer

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rajapriyaa, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Rajapriyaa

Rajapriyaa Senior IL'ite

Ladies, I am married for 6 years now and have 2 daughters. I am separated from my husband due to his abusive behaviour and torture from his family. There is no mental, physical and financial support from him. Currently am working in UK and my mom is taking care of my kids in India. I dont have any financial background and so I had to do this. Even after separating from my husband am facing trouble from him.
    He wants divorce but he is not applying for it. Instead forcing me to sign in Mutual without any settlement for my kids. He had beaten my mom also while I was here and we have registered complaint in police. But There was no serious action taken on that complaint. Now he is sending mail to my employer saying am planning to settle in UK and so i have to sign the divorce papers. I dont know how my employer will react for this. But I dont know what to do also. Please help me.

2. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

1. Make sure an FIR is registered. Just a complaint may not suffice.
    2. Speaking to your employer should help. Be honest with the employer and tell him exactly what you are facing and reason behind it.
    3. If possible get your mom n kids move to a new place
    4. Speak to your close relatives and seek security for them.
    5. File Divorce before he does. Don't wait for him to file it.

3. gok

gok Silver IL'ite

Hmmm.. Looks like i have experienced every type of problem that a H can cause in marriage:(

Talk to your employer about your personal problems and if he is supportive, ask your employer to reply back to him saying that they dont want to see such emails anymore and would take legal action on him, if not obliged.

4. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Save those messages! Ask for a copy.

5. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

Op, Just give him the divorce and get rid of him. Is the settlement worth your peace of mind . Financial stability will come to you with time , for now get rid of this parasite .

dia3 likes this.