1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband not getting close - Can you suggest?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sannidhi, Jul 29, 2007.

1. veenajuturi

veenajuturi New IL'ite

hi
    Sannidhi thats common i think he is busy with his working or making money for ur family my advise is that speak with him clear and comma tell him im feeling boring just we plan out and enjoy ourselves for 1 or 2 days.. the way u speak will makes him differece(i need not tell u how to speak)... even after marriage i had same problem but now it all changed... just put some nice diagloue like im staying for..... etc

2. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    i can tell you all that sometimes,iam in the same boat but sometimes i get a good time with my hubby...but if i tell openly,my hubby will be with his mobile talking all the time with his family...to his mom,to his sis,again to his mom,after two days...it goes...first i was upset and we had a great fight..even my inlaws interfered..but now,i got dejected and just left that situation..i learnt a lesson that,i should not pester him...nagging is a great bad quality women has(i had)...try not to question him in his actions..i did like that..now it is ok..going somewhat smoothly..:icon_frown: sometimes,we cannot change the situations but shd try to make it better..so,i left him freely whatever he wants,hoping that he will come back to me.:icon_frown: and i will not take this(spending time with husband) heavily into my heart because it will affect only my health...what to do?
    One more thing..let us compare our previous generation...it was all bad like no privacy and all..nowadays far better and we have to learn to live comparing like this only

3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi E,verybody,

I think the problem you guys are facing is not pertaining to a few of you but a majority of the ladies must be facing this at some point in their life.

Today there are so many options for an individual to keep themselves engaged that it does not ever cross their mind that i am not spending quality time with my spouse. Each one likes his/her own space today married couples are more friends and the lifestyle is somewhat different than what are previous generations led.

I have seen that couples who are more friends and give space to each other are more happy than those who lead a typical man & wife lifestyle. As friends you relate well with each other but as man & wife you tend to argue or nag.

Since both come from a different background no 2 individuals have the same likings or interests...forget that even 2 siblings don't share similar interests so if you take interest in his activities...slowly he will also start taking interest in your actvities.

Husband those who are possessive about their family members...don't nag them at that they will not like it. Instead go out of the way to be in good terms with your in-laws. I know this is taxing at times, :bangcomp: but it pays off in the long run.:yes:

Last but not the least don't let this stress you out as you will be the loser with ill health...and he will get a chance to say you are always sick or feigning sickness.

Come what may you don't have to loose your cool and enjoy life as it comes. Since most of you have kids make them fill up the gap.

Also i would like all of you to use some stress buster tools. If you would like to know more about this you can PM me or if you see me online you can ping me for more details. Those who are in the US can get in touch with these practioner and get help from them to solve this problem of yours.

Warm regards
    Roopa.

4. veenajuturi

veenajuturi New IL'ite

hi
    dont get stress as Roopa said follow like that mingle with ur in-laws,sis u speak more than ur husband but be defienfied. how much u need to speak that much only u need to speak(general talking how are every boby, how is wealth,health) ok be cool forget everything
    Bye