1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband Flirting ...am I exaggerating

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by radhika4m, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radhika4m

radhika4m New IL'ite

Thank you all for your advices.

As I said previously I will talk to my sister about this.

I am 100 % sure if something is happening it would be my husband initiated thing. But then guys always initiate it. This happens everywhere including work. It is for the women to sense it and stop it.

I think my sister is too immature to understand it as a whole. So that would be my aim, to make her understand that at this age she needs to be extra careful. She is most vulnerable at this age and guys will always try to take advantage.

I agree not every man is like that, but sadly most are

Radhika

2. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

I think you should talk to your sister frankly but Politely. Make her understand that even she would feel the same way after she is married.

3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi 'radhika,

You need to handle this situation diplomatically. Anyone of them can be at fault.

I feel you should talk to both separately but not confront them. Or you can also try to avoid your sisters visits to your house for longer period...iam not sure if you both are here in Pune itself or your sister comes and visits you from out station.

You can tell them not to behave in any such way that it allows anyone a chance to point fingers at them. You can also not say that your sister is naive at 21 ...as todays generation is too smart for us leave alone being naive.

At the same time for men they get away with saying saali toh aadhi gharwali hoti hain.

Be tactful in dealing with this matter. I am also Pune based if ever you feel like meeting anyone feel free to PM me.

Roopa.

4. radhika4m

radhika4m New IL'ite

Priya,

I cant ignore the fact my Husband is touching someone else. It doesnt matter even if it is my sister. If I dont step up now and stop this, who knows how far all this will go.

Thank you for your advice but I am sorry I dont feel in my marriage I want my husband to go elsewhere for physical relationship of any sort.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  5. shwethas86

shwethas86 New IL'ite

It is kind of natural for certain men to flirt with the younger sister's of their wives. I think a lot of men cherish a desire to be polygamous but none of them really have the guts to do anythigng about it.

Your sister's enjoying the attention. She might not like the fact that he's flirting her. But the attention she gets from him does make her feel good and tha'ts why she continues to allow him to do such things.

Even if you think your sister has been charmed by your husband, there is nothing to worry. It will go away in just a few months.

It could be a simple trick used by your husband to make you jealous. I know this because of my own experience where my husband played such tricks on me by paying more attention to my sister than me. But this was before marriage.

If I didn't go out with him when he had asked me to, he'd totally ignore me and text my sister to drive me MAD.

If this does not change after a few months, approach your sister and your husband seperately and sort it out.

Time will give you all the answers that you need.

6. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

radhika,

How is your sister personality with other people.Does she had lot of friends who are boys?Typically you would know there acts by there personalites.If she moves freely with everyone,then you don't have to worry much and you can have talk with her openely and she should able to understand you.Hope,she won't do mountain out of it.

7. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

This is old thread...started in 2007...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.