Humour

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by sonu_627, Dec 21, 2005.

1. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

Psychiatrists Confess

Psychiatrists Confess

[font=Verdana,]While attending a convention, three psychiatrists take a walk.

"People are always coming to us with their guilt and fears," one says, "but we have no one to go to with our own problems."

"Since we're all professionals," another suggests, "why don't we hear each other out right now?"
    They agreed this is a good idea. The first psychiatrist confesses, "I'm a compulsive shopper and deeply in debt, so I usually overbill my patients as often as I can."

The second admits, "I have a drug problem that's out of control, and I frequently pressure my patients into buying illegal drugs for me."

The third psychiatrist says, "I know it's wrong, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't keep a secret.":tongue
    [/font]

2. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

Hot-Dog

Hot-Dog

[font=Verdana,]Two foreign nuns have just arrived in the USA by boat and one says to the
    other, "I hear that the people of this country actually eat dogs."

"Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as
    well do as the Americans do."

Nodding emphatically, the Mother Superior points to a hot dog vendor and
    they both walk towards the cart.

"Two dogs, please," she says.

The vendor is only too pleased to oblige and he wraps both hot dogs in foil
    and hands them over the counter. Excited, the nuns hurry over to a bench
    and begin to unwrap their "dogs."

The Mother Superior is first to open hers. She begins to blush and then,
    staring at it for a moment, leans over to the other nun and whispers
    cautiously, "What part did you get?" :rotfl
    [/font]

3. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

Children's Prayer

Children's Prayer

[font=Verdana,]Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents. At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs.

"I PRAY FOR A BICYCLE...I PRAY FOR A NEW NINTENDO...I PRAY FOR A NEW VCR..."

His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf." To which the little brother replied, "No, but Gramma is!":tongue
    [/font]

4. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

Nice Words!

Nice Words!

[font=Verdana,]One day, little Suzie was strolling around the house and just happened to pass by her sister's room. She heard her sister say on the phone to her boy friend"Your such an ass!" and she hung up.Suzie asked what ass had meant and her sister sayin"Uh... it means... uhh.. boyfriend!". Suzie is delighted to hear a new nice word.

Then,She was walking past the bathroom where her dad was shaving. Her dad had cut himself and yelled "****!" Then turniing around saw little Suzie ask what **** means. Dad, being quite shocked answered"It uhh.. It.. It means shaving cream."

Then, Suzie walked downstairs to help her mom with the dinner turkey. Suzie's dad's boss was coming to dinner tonight.
    When Suzie went in the kitchen, her mom accidently cut herself yelled"****!". Suzie asked what **** meant and mom replied" it..it..it uummm...it means cut... yeah, cut." Just as mom said that, the doorbell rang and asked Suzie to go and get it.

When Suzie opened the door, her dad's boss was standing there. Boss asked" Well hello young lady! Can I ask where your family is?" Then Suzie said" Well, my sister's upstairs talking to her ass on the phone, my dad's in the bathroom wiping the **** off his face and my mom's in the kitchen fucking the turkey!"
    [/font]

[font=Verdana,]Note: Never teach wrong words to kids!:tongue
    [/font]

5. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

New Borns

New Borns

[font=Verdana,] A woman is in the hospital and just had twins, a boy and a girl. But no one is there with her except her brother.
    The nurse comes into the room after the delivery and says,"your brother has taken the liberty to name the children."
    The new mother says,"Oh no. he probably gave them stupid names."
    The nurse says,"The girls name is denise."
    The mother says,"That's not bad, i like it. And the boys?"
    The nurse says,"The boys name is De-nephew.":tongue
    [/font]

6. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

Trip To Oz

Trip To Oz

[font=Verdana,]Former Vice President Quayle, Speaker of the House Gingrich, and President Clinton are traveling in a car together in Kansas.

A tornado comes along and whirls them up into the air and tosses them thousands of yards away. They all fall into a daze. When they come to and extract themselves from the vehicle, they realize they're in the fabled Land of Oz.

They decide to go see the famous Wizard of Oz. The Wizard is known for granting people their wishes.

Quayle says, "I'm going to ask the Wizard for a brain."

Gingrich responds, "I'm going to ask the Wizard for a heart."

Clinton speaks up, "Where's Dorothy?":lol:
    [/font]

7. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

Free Meat

Free Meat

[font=Verdana,]It was many years ago since the embarrassing day when a young woman, with a baby in her arms, entered his butcher shop and confronted him with the news that the baby was his and asked what was he going to do about it?

Finally he offered to provide her with free meat until the boy was 16. She agreed.

He had been counting the years off on his calender, and one day the teenager who had been collecting the meat each week, came into the shop and said, "I'll be 16 tomorrow."

"I know," said the butcher with a smile, "I've been counting too, tell your mother, when you take this parcel of meat home, that it is the last free meat she'll get, and watch the expression on her face."

When the boy arrived home he told his mother. The woman nodded and said,

"Son, go back to the butcher and tell him I have also had free bread, free milk, and free groceries for the last 16 years and watch the expression on HIS face!":rotfl
    [/font]

8. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

Sliding Down

Sliding Down

[font=Verdana,]John and Mary were having dinner in a very fine restaurant. Their waitress, taking another order at a table a few paces away, noticed that John was ever so slowly sliding down his chair under the table while Mary acted unconcerned.

Their waitress watched as John slid all the way down his chair and out of sight under the table. Still, Mary appeared calm and unruffled, apparently unaware that John had disappeared under the table.

After the waitress finished taking the order, she came over to the table and said to the woman,

"Pardon me, ma'am, but I think your husband just slid under the table."

The woman calmly looked up and replied firmly, "Oh, no. He did not. In fact, he just walked in the front door." :tongue
    [/font]

9. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

Tough Mice

Tough Mice

[font=Verdana,]Three mice are at a bar, having drinks, talking about how tough they are. The first mouse slams down a shot of booze, says, "Let me tell you how tough I am."

I spot a trap and go for the cheese. When it snaps, I snatch the bar and bench press it 20 or so times and before it can close I'm outa there!" and he tosses down another shot.

The second mouse slams down a shot and says, "You think that's tough? When I find a pile of d-con, I crush it and snort it like it's cocaine." With that he throws down another shot and slams his shotglass on the bar.

The first two are staring at the third mouse, waiting to see what he has to say for himself.

He fires down a shot of booze, throws down his glass and heads for the door. His buddies look at each other, then at him and say, "Hey, where are YOU going?"

The third mouse says, "I haven't got time for this ****, I need to get home to screw the cat.":clap
    [/font]

10. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

What's In A Name

What's In A Name :confused:

[font=Verdana,]Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades. Over the years they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures. Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times a week to play cards.

One day they were playing cards when one looked at the other and said, "Now don't get mad at me.....I know we've been friends for a long time, but I just can't remember your name. I've thought and thought, but I can't recall it. Please tell me what your name is."

Her friend glared at her. For at least three minutes she just looked at her. Finally she said, "How soon do you need to know?" :clap
    [/font]