1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Humans Superior and More Valuable Than Animals?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

My dog tuffy is suffering right now.sicne the last few months, he cannot stand , his legs cant take the weight of his bldy, and also now he has a fracture, which was confirmed today by x ray, the doc will tell us tomm what to do,Two office boys take him out to the lawns to make him do his big job, and then drag the matting along with him to the room, wher we have fenced him, on a huge comfortable mat, so tha t he can stand there, or sleep, but he should not move on teh hard floor.

We feel sad, but we wont go for euthansia, three or four times he has come back from being almost gone, he is liek a child to me, my own son, now 10 years of age.

We jsut wish he gets well soon, or goes peacefully on his own, in his sleep.

But then each to their own, dicey subject, so i cant comment this way or that, i jsut stated what i would do.

REgards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ice, I agree with you totally on that one. Humans can't hold a candle to animals when it comes to loyalty, unconditional love and fidelity.

1 person likes this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamlaji,

My hats off to the likes of you and Cheeniya sir who take care of their pets against all odds.

As for euthanasia or no euthanasia, it is a personal decision as you say, my only contention being treat both the same because both are God given lives.