Human Resoureces Management

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by sheelasaj, Feb 6, 2009.

1. sheelasaj

sheelasaj New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me which is the best institute for doing HRM by distance education in chennai. IS Annamalai university good. How are the study material,Do they send all the study material in time and how much is the course fee, Plz help me.

2. Mamta Hemnani

Mamta Hemnani New IL'ite

Hi,
    Annamalai university is a good university for HR and i would like to suggest you that you to choose full time course rather than distance learning course..

3. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    I don't know anything about the local institutes in Chennai but ICFAI has a centre in Chennai. They offer 2 years executive MBA programme. They provide study material at home and the course material for HRM is really good. Few of my friends are doing this program. They give yo PGDBM after completion of 3 semisters and then APGDBM after another 3 and finally MBA so even if you can't complete the course you have something in hand. The fees is somewhere around 60k which you can pay in installments in 18 months so its about 3500 a month. They have semister exams every 3 months which are conducted on Sundays. You can check out their website iutripura for details.
    Please do not feel i'm their sales representative :wink:i tried to give you complete information collected from my friends.

4. MadhuRao

MadhuRao Silver IL'ite

Symbiosis is the good too.

5. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Symbiosis is very good but they don't give MBA degree to correspondance courses and tghe fees are bit high They give only PGDBM as per my information. You can even try for MIT

6. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi Sheela,

XlRI,jameshedpur And TISS, Mumbai are also good for specialization in HR in MBA.
    If you could share with us if you really want to do MBA or are just looking for a HR course, then I can give you more options.
    HR is a very wide topic, and the jobs that are available are mostly in sourcing and as HR executive for the freshers, which is not covered much in MBA curriculum.
    So, the course has to be selected with the goal in mind or the kind of job you are wanting to get into.
    Let us know.

Take care,
    Yamuna.

7. sheelasaj

sheelasaj New IL'ite

Hi friends,

Thanks for your valuable information.
    sheela

8. sheelasaj

sheelasaj New IL'ite

Hi,
    Is ICFAI recognised institute? Can I join here? How are the course materials and do they have contact classes regularly.? Kindly reply.
    Regards,
    sheela

9. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

They have courses at Loyola. Classes happen on Sundays and there is a specific program called PGDHRM. If you already working in an HR Role, this would be useful to advance your career. It is offered by Pondicherry University in association with what is called LIVE (Loyola Institute of Vocational Education).

10. Pritirach

Pritirach Silver IL'ite

Hi

I am doing my HRM from ICFAI distance education.They have a diploma course for one year.Once you pay the fees the course material reaches your address and u need to study on your own.Rest all can be done Online like exam registration etc.They have exams every six months and u need to pay the fees online and get a hall ticket online immediatley.Take a printout and go for the exam in their authorised exam center(also given at the time of exam fees payment).

All you have to do is just study religiously(I admit m not doing it much:hide:)My exams are in April need to gear up.:coffee.

Priti