Human Resources

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Tamildownunder, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Friends,

It is fun to watch this pps presentation. Click and enjoy.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007

2. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Good one..Could not stop laughing

Regards
    USHA

3. sofiya

sofiya New IL'ite

hahahaha.....very funny!!!:p

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  4. Shal

Shal Senior IL'ite

Hi Tamildownunder,

I enjoyed the ppt as much as everyone else did! However, I am not sure if all of the 30 ppl and more who viewed it belong to the HR field, but looks like they did still watch it and 'wasted' their time, just like the ppt mentioned? !!

Dear Sofiya, why do you dislike the people from HR? Any specific reasons? Let's say for a moment that I don't take offense at that. But it might be good to discuss them just so people like me studying/working in HR could get tips and work on those 'weaknesses' :)

5. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Sorry for being blunt. I cant enjoy it and it is not funny too.

Actually thought before opening the ppt that it is something related to how poeple work in an HR dept. But being in HR for a long time, it really hurts and I dont know how the person who really created this ppt got the idea.

6. Tamildownunder

Dear Rajmiarun,

It is all in good humour and no offense is meant. I got this in forwarded mail and I do not know who made it.

Thanks to others who enjoyed it.

7. Shal

Shal Senior IL'ite

Well Tamildownunder,

What Rajmi said in 'blunt' words were what I echoed in 'soft' words. I did not like the humor as well. However, more than your posting it (in all innocence) to just share what you found in your email, I was offended by sofiya stating what she felt for people working in HR. However, I did not want to elevate the issue by expressing anguish since:
    1. It is her opinion and she has a right to express it
    2. She probably is naive and doesn't know that strong words like 'don't like' may hurt others.

It may be a good idea to add the 'no offense meant' disclaimer on top while posting such jokes or better still not post such jokes that may hurt others' feelings.

Hope I haven't offended anyone for it is not meant to be so :)

8. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

Yes Shal is right. Actually no HR person keeps watching all the employees in his or her office. And if you are really worried about being watched and if you are at grudge with any HR person, just think before having the grudge, tap your consince, if you are not doing anything wrong then why should you be worried about being watched; then you will think that you too are their collegue and they are your collegue and they are doing their job as you are doing yours.

Looks like Tamildown under and Shal are online.

9. sofiya

sofiya New IL'ite

Apologies to all who were offended by my response!

But hey didnt u guys read the "hahahaha.....very funny!!!" and see the tongue face i made at the end...it was all just in good humor...no offence to HR ppl...even i knew there might be HR ppl reading it..

Shal and Rajmiarun...i have absolutely no issues with any HR ppl nor do i have anything to hide nor have i done anything wrong and i absolutely do not need to tap my consience...

but without any offence or any grudges, just something i want to put forward:

havent u guyz ever recd, laughed and also urself forwarded mails with jokes abt engineeers, lawyers, sardars, blondes?

no need to post answers to this...but just ask this to urself.

but anyways i think it best on my part to edit my response rather than hurt so many!!!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  10. Tamildownunder

Well said, sofia. Thanks.