1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hum Tum...A cute love story (part-III)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by ranjinimookandi, Apr 15, 2011.

1. ranjinimookandi

ranjinimookandi New IL'ite

Joe was very curious to talk to Jenny but was waiting for a right time. It was around 8:30 at night Joe made a call to Jenny. Though Jenny was too tired to attend a call but still she attended the call without knowing the surprise.

Jenny: Hello ( in a very tired voice)

Joe: Hey how are you? Heard you were not well for last 2 days. What happen? Are you alright now? aaa...( jenny interrupted in between)

Jenny: Excuse me...May I know who is this?

Joe: Jenny...This is Joe. You know I became ill without chatting with you & my doctor suggested me to have a few words with you or else it will effect my health drastically...So to heal ma illness I called you. Hope you don't mind.

Jenny: ( Giggled softly) hmm. May I know the name of the doctor who suggested you this solution.

Joe: Hey come on gal. I was literally worried about your health. I become so restless without chatting with you... seriously. Don't you feel so.

Jenny: Well, hmm...

Joe: hey...take care of your health. If not for you atleast for me.

Jenny: Yeah...its so nice of you that you made so much efforts to get my number from my friend and called me. Thats really gr8.

Joe: By the way, what happen to your health all of sudden??

Jenny: Hey I was fasting & I didn't have anything not even a drop of water. That resulted in weakness. Its quite common to me as am used to it.

Joe: I hope i didn't disturb you.

Jenny: Nope...Not at all. I think i should thank you for your call.

Joe: Mention not.

This conversation went on for almost 45 mins. Jenny's felt that her fever & weakness vanished suddenly. The conversation boosted her health. She just loved the care with which Joe talked to her. She narrated the entire story to Anu in the next day at college. Anu started pulling her leg by teasing her with the conversation that they had the last night.

This was their first telephonic conversation. Jenny started thinking about their conversation the whole day.

She liked the way Joe worried about her health. She never had anyone in her life, whom she never meet with, who is away from her, but thinking about her so madly and caring about her so deeply.

Then week passed jenny become busy with her studies. Jenny find it difficult to sit in the pc to check her mail as she had n number of assignments to write. So she didn't come online for almost a week. So Joe called her.

Joe: Hey Jenny, Joe here how are you?? seems to be too busy. Not coming online. Atleast you can message me once in a day to be in touch with me.

Jenny: Sorry Joe...I was too busy with ma assignment work, hence couldn't come online. Also our exams are gonna start so won't be coming online still ma exams finishes.

Joe: Can I call you atleast once in a day? I feel very lonely, being away from the family its really very tough to live a life like this you know. Please will you bare my call whenever I call you?

Jenny: Hey off course Joe. You are ma friend. I won't avoid your call.

Then as day passed jenny know almost everything about Joe and his family and so was with Joe. Joe loved jenny's caring nature. Her sweet voice. Her response to all his call made him crazy about her. He started liking her a lot.

Once it was almost half past 12 at night, Joe called her. She was studying genetics her favorite subject.

Joe: Hii jenny, hope I didn't disturb you.

Jenny: not at all Joe...what happen?? anything fishy..

Joe: Nope everything is fine...but not feeling asleep. Hence I thought of calling you.

Jenny: Hmm...Hey Joe Can I ask you something?

Joe: Yeah go ahead...

Jenny: I want a honest reply from your side.

Joe: (His heart beat raised...highly skeptic with her question) OK...fingers are not crossed...proceed

Jenny: Do you smoke?? Do you drink???

Joe: hmmm...

Jenny: Be truthful huh...

Joe: Well..yeah I do smoke occasionally and drink once a while...while partying with ma friends...

Jenny: Oh my god...you smoke...you drink...I thought you are a good boy.

Joe: Smoking & drinking doesn't mean I am a bad boy...

Jenny: It does...I thought you don't smoke...

Joe: So hence forth you won't talk to me rite.

Jenny: Need to think about it...I cant talk to a bad boy...

Joe: Hey I thought I am your good friend...but now you don't like talking to me.

Jenny: Not like that Joe..from ma childhood I don't like smokers & drinkers.. thatz why.

Joe: hmmm

Jenny: Can you do something for me???

Joe: of-course dear...you are ma exclusive friend..so I can do anything for you...

Jenny: Quit smoking & drinking no...please

Joe: hahaha come on ma baby grow up..Don't be so childish...its quite common in today's life.

Jenny: No I want you to quit your bad habit now or else I wont talk to you...

Joe: Oh baby...you really talk like a kid only...OK.. I will quit smoking & drinking if you come in front of me and tell this then I will do...its a promise...

The conversation went on for above an hour or so. After their talk, jenny started thinking about Joe &
    thought of meeting Joe in person...

Jenny messaged Joe that she will be meeting him at In-orbit mall on Sunday at 4 pm.

Joe was very happy. But jenny want to ask god about her decision. She put two chits One stating you can meet Joe & the other one was just the opposite of the first statement.

She prayed and took one chit...slowly she opened the chit..she was shocked as the chit states that she should not meet Joe...

Now she was highly worried. She thought of ignoring her chit system for the first time and thought of meeting him in person.

It was Sunday at 2'o clock, while cooking accidentally jenny's mom flipped oil on the floor she was about to wipe..jenny came along that way...slipped on the floor...

She was been admitted in the hospital..Got fractured her lower limbs. She was been advised to take complete bed rest for a week. Then she realized that it was a punishment that god has given her for not
    obeying his words. Hence she said sorry to god. Prayed with true heart for forgiveness.

Joe called her that night...He was quite upset & angry as well...

Joe: hello...I was waiting for you in the mall for almost 4 hrs...If you don't want to come you should have told me naa...you really hurted me...

Jenny: Sorry...Sorry Joe...I got ma right leg fractured at home hence I couldn't meet you on the stated time...

Joe: Stop bluffing me, I know you won't come because you don't believe me...right

Jenny: Joe please.. I swear, I got fractured...I m worried about ma exams now...

Joe: oh... Hey sorry dear...don't worry, you will be alright very soon..

Jenny: Thanks Joe...I just wanna say a bad news to you...

Joe: what was that??? Already you gave me a very bad news of breaking your bones???? now what??

Jenny: She narrated the chit that she put in front of the god blablablaa

Joe: Come on jenny stop talking like an insane...its just an accident..don't correlate this with that OK...

Jenny: No Joe, its true its a punishment from god...

Joe: Stop it jenny.. God told you that you should not meet me so what?? so you are not going to meet me or what???

Jenny: I will follow what God said to me...OK

Joe: bye jenny...hanged up the call

Jenny worried & then she messaged him that she will surely meet him after her exams.

This gave a life to Joe. Joe's anger vanished in a second & they continued their chat as usual...

Jenny always found that whenever she think about Joe, his message or call arrive at that time itself...she started wondering about it...Same with Joe...

Joe at many instance tried to tell her whats there in his mind??? but he was scared of losing the friendship. Thinks went on...

Now Jenny completed her exams and thought of meeting Joe in person...
    You can't decide your fate, As God has already decided something else for you...

It was a terrible day for Joe as he was fired badly by his senior manager.
    In response to his manager, he back fired at his senior. The situation went out of control. His manager got hyper with his back answer and suspended him for 15 days. Joe felt highly humiliated in front of his colleagues. That day jenny messaged him but no reply from him. So she called him. But was busy. She was highly worried.

Joe had few words with his parents regarding his resignation. His dad always wanted Joe to enroll in some management course. So his dad told him to resign the job & came back to Cochin. So finally Joe decided to resign his job. Joe called Jenny and informed her about his decision. And he told her that on 12th November, he will be leaving Mumbai forever.

Now Jenny was highly upset. She can't stop him as it was his parents decision. So she just want to meet him before he leave Mumbai. So she decided to meet him on 12th November. Anu & Jenny both went together to send off Joe. Jenny wanted to gift him a wrist watch. So on their way to station, they went to a showroom and purchased a watch. Jenny always wanted Joe to think of her every second. That was the reason for selecting watch as a gift.

As soon as they reached the station, jenny felt some butterfly effects & suddenly her heart beat rise-up. She was highly excited. As the block approached she saw Joe chatting with his friends in a stall nearby. She just want to give a surprise so she stood back bit away from him hiding herself in the stall but can clearly hear what they are chatting about??

As she was above to call him she heard him sawing..."At last I won the challenge man" and all his friends were laughing & cheering him. She felt something fishy so she decided to remain there calmly. Once again he said " Me Jeeta" (i won) I told you naa, I can trap any girl towards me. But you challenged me with this innocent girl. Now she is gonna come to meet me. I am gonna flew away without any tension but Jenny can't forget me. She will call me and request me to come back. Last tak usko patha nahi chala...(till now she didn't know the fact). Poor gal. But she is damn good yaar, waise me aapne life me ushe bohut miss karunga ( seriously i will be missing her for sure). She is damn beautiful yaar. Kya kare mujhe jana he hai ( what to do i need to go now) pity for jenny.

Joe said proudly this poor gal wont forget me that easily. I m sure about it. His friend interrupted him saying chup bhe (shut up) girls are all same. She will think about you for 2 months or so and then she will continue this with someone else. Joe looked at him in anger & said him that jenny is not like other girls. She wont forget me till the end of her life. I know her. One of his friend said, so I think you fall in love with her. Joe maintained silence as he was about to say some thing Jenny left that place.

Jenny couldn't control her anger & burst out her anger into tears... She told Anu to give the gift to Joe & also told Anu to give a personal note which she wrote with tears flowing on her face. Anu was damn angry with Joe. Jenny left that place in peace, While Anu went straight to Joe and handed over the gift to him and said in anger, " All you guys are the same" at last you fooled an innocent girl huh. You will realize her love in your life and you will be back but you wont have her she will be unreachable to you. You lost a precious gift in your life. Joe tried to confess her but Anu left the place with anger...

...to be continued[​IMG]

2. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

going great!!! Nice twist there...waiting for the next...

3. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Plot thickens slowly.. Sad that proto-love was the result of young men's street play..

4. lakshmisumesh

lakshmisumesh Senior IL'ite

Nice twist...stupid joe...want to kick him :rant

5. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Didn't expect this from Jow ranjini... nice twist.... waiting to read the next chapter...

6. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

nice one..

like tezaab movie, nice twist!
    But the narration says, his boss fired him badly and he back fired???
    Firing in boss or office terms means removing someone from a job. An employee cannot back fire his boss. If you meant firing words, then please make it clear.
    I understood he was not removed from job, when you said he was suspended for 15 days.

7. RamyaDeepakh

RamyaDeepakh Bronze IL'ite

hi ranjini... whrz d next part of "Hum Tum...A cute love story " .. jus 3 parts r available :(

8. phenox

phenox Silver IL'ite

grt going................i had read all the three parts at one go. it is very interesting

9. ctharanath

ctharanath Bronze IL'ite

waiting for the next episode.. pls post soon..