1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hum Do Premi Duniya Chod Chale

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Hum Do Premi,Duniya Chod Chale

Times of India,today dated 31/8/07, front page bottom, has a very interesting article called "ELEPHANTS ELOPE, LIKE HUMANS DO"

I found it hilarious,and here is the story in short

A Huge Tusker,age 26 ( dont ask me how they calculated his age) straight out of the jungle,raided a circus,Olympic Circus, on Wednesday,freed a female elephant called Savitri ( what a pious name), 4 years older to him,and eloped with her to make a cosy home by a pond in Raniganj,West Bengal.this has another twist.Savitri's best friend,Gayatrie,has fallen into a depression,and refusing to eat food,because her best friend has gone away.

Savitri fell apparently for his wild charms and followed him like a lamb.Residents have seen the couple roaming,much in loveThe manager of the circus is lamenting his loss of 4 lakhs, the price he bought Savitri for .The police has swung into action to catch Savitri,as they are considering this to be a case of kidnapping.

How can this be kidnapping ?How can the lovers be seperated ?They are adults, John is 26, Savitri is 30, and they have every damn right to choose their partner,and the place, the pond for their honeymoon.who aare we to seperate them ?Will the voyeurs film their honeymoon night,make CD's and sell them in Palika Bazaar,we will wait and see.Im sure the CD's will sell like hot cakes.

Are Elephants copying human nature ?I was just imagining John Abraham in place of that rogue elephant,tall handsome hunk, coming to town,breaking open an apartment where you have Bipasa,Rakhee Sawant,Mallika Sherawat and Aishwaraya Rai holed up.Abraham looks them all over,and he falls for Mallika sherawat,and she too resiporcates his advances and they elope

I then wonder,wont the other 3 get into a depression , that what did John find in that female that we dont have ?We have better stuff ,if only John had asked us to show him.Tch Tch ! What if we humans had mating seasons like the Elephants and the Dogs, what would have been the result.More Elopments, and during those particular months,every parent would guard their children.

There is more humour in real life, than in jokes.That reminds me of a sill joke,a little naughty perhaps.

Maid - Mistress, I want a Raise
    Mistress - Why ?
    Maid - I press clothes better than you
    Mistress - who say so ?
    Maid - the Master
    Maid - And i cook better than you
    Mistress - who says so ?
    Maid - The Master
    Maid - I make love better than you .
    Mistress - Who says so ? Ther master ?
    Maid - No, the Gardener.

Sweet dreams to you all, A Happy Weekend from Kamalji,and the same to me too.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kamal

I read that article. It was too good.

Now a Hippo is waiting for a long time in search of love.

And I always thought animals are very lucky in love. They just have to agree and start living together, no consent of parents, no calling friends and throwing parties, no mangalsutras, no kharcha at alll............

Poor animals, our virus is attacking them also.................... We need to rush to Vet for a solution........... Kamal do you have time.............

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hey kamal,
    times of india people are going to charge u for making good of all their news and converting it into a comical one for people to get amused...nice one. yes and how true the circus one went along, love in the air who will care...sunkan

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Malspie,

Yes lets go to the Vet.I have all the time in the world:-( Truth is stranger than fiction eh !
    Thanks.kamal

Sunkan,

Do u know how many times Times of India has copied my blogs ? 5 times.
    when i write on something, they immediately come with the same article after a few days.HAHA.

Thanks.kamal

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

HI Kamalji,

Small tit bits do make up a riotous imagination. how true.... i really enjoyed it.:2thumbsup:

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanvy,

Thank you for liking it.There is another good one about Lallo prasad today, which i will post tommorrow.Regards.kamal