Hubby shouts bcos of Indus Ladies forum.....

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by balamotwani, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sunkan,

Nice to see you. Finally saw the face behind all those threads, posts and blogs. Wish to see even your sis.

When i newly joined first few days i couldnt think anything else other then indus. Now i really feel like i got a company, i am not alone and there are so many members sharing their views, experience,.....

Hope you dont get shoutings from your family as i can see you are totally involved full time and i am amazed to see lot of threads and posts in your name everyday. Good that your sis is also here with us.

Thanks Sunkan for everything.

Bala

2. balamotwani

You are right. Time flies. I forgot to have my breakfast bcos i just logged in so thought of having later, always will sit with a cup of coffee. Then lunch time came, oh, something interesting to read and comment, lazy to go and cook, had some juice and started again. Its evening time, hubby is going to come from office, i havent done anything except sitting the whole day on the net and reading the threads in IL. So will cook and clean the mess and will close the computer, he will corretly guess that i was full time on Indus and he will get angry when he wants me to watch movie/tv with him, initially i will sleep late telling that there are so many things here to read. Thats when he started feeling jealous, curious and i then i started sending the threads and jokes, but still i couldnt make him to join here.

Bala

3. balamotwani

Hi Vidya,

You have your own way of making us laugh. Only on weekends i sit in front of him and read the threads. My hubby also says that "i feel like 100,000 people are behind you and knowing what is happening in our life".

But i feel sorry for him as Neenga romba avaru varitinga "Me, My hubby and excercise", i can understand that he is a jovial person. He should join here and make us laugh more.

Thanks
    BALA

4. vidyasundar

vidyasundar Bronze IL'ite

tring tring tring tring ( ringing Bala's mobile)

recorded voice....... nengal thodarbu kollum vadikayalar IL sil busyaga irupadhal tharchamayam thodarbukolla mudiyadhu dhayavu seydhu siridhu NATKAL kalithu muyarchi seyavum ( in ARABIC)........ the subscriber you are calling is busy in IL please try again later or never................. just kiddin

Dear Bala,

Im the personal secretary of my hubby. i reply his mails(not to his i reply his mails) SMS and set remainders for his jobs and remaind him. I spoon feed him(food) while he watches TV.

thusday evening he parks two things his car in the basement and himself on sofa. both will be started on saturday morning. what i mean to say is basically he is a lazy person (only at home).

i asked him to join IL you know what he said (which I expected) that I should register on his name and do posting on behalf of him it seems..........:crazy. :bang:bang:bang

regards
    vidyasundar

5. balamotwani

HI Srini,

I also sit after sending my hubby and daughter. But time flies.
    Let us all enjoy as much as we can. Those who are here for a long time, i am sure their hubby's are good, if they are bad, then you are not here for long.

So, once again, let us enjoy being in IL forum.
    Thanks Srini,
    Bala

6. balamotwani

Hi Shanvy,

You are really gr8. I feel addicted for IL forum. How do you manage with so many forums and so many things. Are you a teacher?

You are fast, active and i can see that you are occupied full time with all this and you write in almost all sub forums, i really appreciate you for this and also you reply to all of them almost. I cannot keep track of my own thread. I sometimes feel like i get lost when i login to IL, running here and there, reading what suits my mind and replying to few and forget to reply to the thread i start......

Thats good and your memory is very very good.

For you, its good that veda also is here always. So both of you keep enjoying here.

Bala

Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  7. balamotwani

HI Latha,

You are in my boat. So i know what is happening your side. Please try to give the computer for sometime to Krishna and athim.

You once told that i am glued to the computer, now you understand what happens.

Bala

8. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Great indeed ladies, We all sail in the same boat. My hubby is always showing a shakehead (idhu uruppadathu ) feeling, whenever I open and post views. I told him strongly, that I will pursue with my interests just as he can't stop preaching;-). I am glad I made my friend join this forum.

Me too is addicted to this forum . You can always find my name tops the users ever online list.

9. Shreesundaram

Shreesundaram Silver IL'ite

Hi bala,lata adn all my friends,

You are very lucky to have that much time to sit with illites.

Before IL,lata..... I enjoyed reading your shcedules. But now worthful time spending.

I am also the same opinion like you about our Shanvy, Sunkan,Vidya, Chitvish,subbutr, Krishnamma.............................................

But , I am little different, My hubby left home at 6.30, upto that i am busy for him. I have to drop and pick up my daughters from schools and tutions, no way to skipping from that. After nine, banking posting, sometimes temples................10.30 or 11 at home.For me, after hubby and kutties,if i saw my sewing machine , finish.........I forget the whole world for atleast 2hours. Sometime my elder one will tell Mamma nowadays this types of dresses are in fashion or color combinations are fashion. My small one is very much fond of designer skirts and sleeveless tops. If they are going to their friends parties they also ask them about their new outfits. So my daughters always give me the lovable job.So i have to go for shopping for material ,threads beads.....

Sometimes i couldnot reply or give opinion. I feel very bad this.But regularly i go through all our friends post. But little delayed reply will be there.

I am full time login only.Regular member but not an active member. That's all.

But i am fully in touch with our IL.

Thank you for sharing your feeling ,

regards

SHREESUNDARAMChillout!

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hubby shouts becoz of indus ladies forum................
    ohhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo in my case it is not the poor darling hubby it is my son who is shouting in my case.
    Mom what are you doing in that forum the whole day?? what do you do there??
    But now he too has stopped becoz it is of no use at all.
    From the time I came to Egypt use to feel so bored just never knew what to do one of my dear friend Vrinda recommended me to this site and LOL from that time I am on this the whole day almost.
    I pack my son at 7 am and hubby at 8:30 am. when making lunch for them I make more so that I can have it during lunch. After they go, I have all the time in the world just for me, As soon as they go finish off all the work and there I am on IL.
    My hubby is happy that I am doing something. As he is a person who speaks very little it will be me who is doing blah blah everytime.
    Yes this is indeed has become a huge loving family to me I always get someone or the other online here, and the articles written in here wow they are so helpful and interesting we all speak out our problems and happiness we laugh, feel sad we can get all the feelings here.

Dear Latha you have mentioned so beautifully all the relations in this forum. It is nice to know you did so many things and meet so many people during the day. But now too you are enjoying yourself with another set of family and friends:hatsoff

In the beginning I use to have my breakfast so late around 11am and all when I joined IL but now I finish it off with my hubby at 8am with him so that I sit more on IL. As I am reading in IL I keep chatting with friends too and go on telling them what all is happening in IL. I am really addicted to it. But on Friday's try not to open IL as to spend time with both of them. But get an opportunity here I am today had some time so just peeped in and found this interesting thread.

Shanthi you are really active ya peeping into so many sites you are to quick. I am a slow reader it takes some time for me. After I finish with IL I sit and read some books or do my hobbies. I make simple cooking in the morning but have full meal in the evening. As both of them are at home only in the evening.

Hi Vidyasundar did Bala call you back????????????? I think she is still busy on IL hahahahahaha that was really cool
    Love you all Indua ladies and to have such wonderful friends around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.