1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Hrithik Roshan Becomes Father !

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Jasmine, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New IL'ite

Hrithik Roshan has become father of a cute son on tuesday :-o . He was all smiles and Rakesh Roshan was a proud smiling Grandfather. Congratulations to Hrithik Roshan and Suzanne Khan for Baby boy.:thumbsup

2. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the info Jasmine........My daughter is a great fan of Hrithik, will give her this good news now! i am sure she will celebrate!

3. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Great News!!!

I also watched this on TV news. Hrithik Roshan and Suzanne has been blessed with a baby boy. Children have always been lucky for Hrithik Roshan. Hrithik's first film Kaho Na Pyar Hai had a child brother. His another hit film Koi Mil Gaya had many children as his friends. Hope Hrithik Roshan's son brings him all the luck for his new film Dhoom -2 and Krish.

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Gals,

i passed the news on to my daughter , she was really jumping with joy.....she is a die -hard fan of this guy....thank for all the info....i am sure u gals are also his fans....

5. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Congrats!!

Congrats to hrithik and susanne. I am sure the kid will be as cute as him. Hrithik looks breath-taking in the new hairstyle that he has sported for Krishh.. i am waiting for that movie and also dhoom 2.