1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hrithik Roshan Becomes Father !

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Jasmine, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New IL'ite

Hrithik Roshan has become father of a cute son on tuesday :-o . He was all smiles and Rakesh Roshan was a proud smiling Grandfather. Congratulations to Hrithik Roshan and Suzanne Khan for Baby boy.:thumbsup

2. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the info Jasmine........My daughter is a great fan of Hrithik, will give her this good news now! i am sure she will celebrate!

3. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Great News!!!

I also watched this on TV news. Hrithik Roshan and Suzanne has been blessed with a baby boy. Children have always been lucky for Hrithik Roshan. Hrithik's first film Kaho Na Pyar Hai had a child brother. His another hit film Koi Mil Gaya had many children as his friends. Hope Hrithik Roshan's son brings him all the luck for his new film Dhoom -2 and Krish.

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Gals,

i passed the news on to my daughter , she was really jumping with joy.....she is a die -hard fan of this guy....thank for all the info....i am sure u gals are also his fans....

5. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Congrats!!

Congrats to hrithik and susanne. I am sure the kid will be as cute as him. Hrithik looks breath-taking in the new hairstyle that he has sported for Krishh.. i am waiting for that movie and also dhoom 2.