1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How would you rate your sex life ?

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by anitalovesyou, Sep 12, 2014.

1. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

somethings better remain between four walls, what is the need to discuss openly?

1 person likes this.
  2. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

For those who are shy rating their sex life, Iwould like to narrate my early days of married life event. Married 16 year back& I was living with my FIL & MIL. My MIL was gem, she used to keep ourhouse happy & stress free for all of us. Being working women, I was to donearly no household work because of her. Once I asked her why she doesn’t letme do any work whereas my other married friends are sick of doing all the workbeside their job. This is what she told me:
    Dear, you are now no more his (her son) GF, you arenow his DW. It’s your early days of married life; you both need more timetogether to understand & enjoy married life that does include sex. A tiredbody neither enjoy pleasure of sex nor can give pleasure to DH. You have long lifeahead for doing household work. My advices to you, use protection, don’t hurryto have child for other sake. Enjoy marriedlife every second. And then she winkedat me with smile & said you know we still do it.As far as rating is concern, though I know thatevery session will not be Ö’ moment but after 16 years of eventful life, stillrate it 70-80%. Lol

3. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

Almost a year a now.I would say excellent.

GlobetrotterG and a_booth2003 like this.
  4. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

It all depends on how you love each other and understand everything about each other and claiming without a shy how does that should be and how does they like it to have each other.

Time depends how much you are interested and the passion and craving you have for each other. Yes as shown in **** it can happen in real life too, someone expressed saying that it would not last so long as shown in **** videos, this is not true absolutely not true, it happens in real life and world too, it all depends on how much control you have at that moment, mind and heart plays a vital role equally, if you can control your mind and Listen to heart that you want it more will definitely happen.

Sometimes a Wow thing, sometimes fun n wild and sometime more wild and at times nothing too ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. hopingbetter

hopingbetter New IL'ite

8 yrs into marriage, my sex life is 0% :( nothing at all...Those who have read my post would know. I am so happy to see people still having excellent sex life even after 16 yrs of marriage... congrats to u all :)

6. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

Marriage is a great risk and an important and exciting experience is denied to most because of stupid notions we have regarding sex. Like the west (who are very proactive) we need to think of an innovative solution to this tragedy. Surely there must be a way out.

7. BujjiDachi

BujjiDachi New IL'ite

we have been together for 5 yrs and married for 7 monthss.. and i can say itssss... may be a 90% to uss.... cant get over it. Period. sex is sexyyy hot. note: was in livein relationship before with same person.(my darling DH).. its beeen 5 years and i dont think anything changed in between us. i was 120 pounds then 119 pounds now. hes the same. fire is the same.

:kiss

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    GlobetrotterG likes this.
  8. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

nice to read many ppl experiences .. and its really great that even ppl maintain it after years over .. Hats off to u guys .. and its a real lesson to all to follow and really its good and keeps all fights and worries out ...

9. pkr

pkr Senior IL'ite

I am happy to see this posting. I would like to share my personal experience. I have celebrated my 10th marriage anniversary last year. For 1 year our sex life can be rated 100%, but with time I emerged as a typical husband who consider wife worth for house job irrespective of her education and quality.

My sex life reduced to < 50%, and in most part of my time with my housewife, I was trying to prove myself superior to her to compensate with her stronger and taller look. But I always got comments “... don't let her wear saree, jeans, heel etc, she looks elder,mature, and smarter than me”...
    but a moment after few years changed our life when I told her that, I love her a lot, but said sorry that I am her man who looks like a woman beside her... and she might not be feeling love for me... that day, she also told that she loves me the way I am,but she was feeling sorry that I am with a woman who looks more manly than her... In reply, we shown that we love each other the way we are...
    That talk changed our sex and family life. Our sex life rating gone >100% with this fetish, in which behave as her wife, and she behaves as a strong husband.
    This also effected our family life. I openly started admiring her strong beauty most of the time at home which filled her with confidence that I love her superiority. Me concerned about her life I recommended her to look for part time job, but soon we faced another surprise in life when she came to me with her full time offer after 1 yr with package more than my package. This was a shock for her, but I was happy that my wife is also proving herself better in career...
    Now I feel myself luckiest with > 100% sex and family rating.
    I guess the major contribution of my v. good life is due to our changed role which made us best friend.

10. abla

abla Gold IL'ite

@pkr What is happening here dude ? Your entire life including sex life seems to be revolving around your wife's height and salary package !!!!!thinkingsmiley

2 people like this.