1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How would you rate your sex life ?

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by anitalovesyou, Sep 12, 2014.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Well..honestly, sex life sometimes is good,many times ..I feel "that's it??" is this what the hype is all about?In **** we see people mating for hours to getogether and we are done in 15 mts?????After kids, dealing with their tantrums..sex?really?

2. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

hehe in real life there is no re-takes, edits..

1 person likes this.
  3. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

my dh loves gardening and waters the plants. I never water the plants. One day I watered the plants as a surprise. He liked it very much and mentioned in a joking way, "I am so happy feels like i just had s*x with you". I said, "well in that case, i will water the plants twice a day". So now on it will be at least 200% for us anything other is extra.

4. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

How true!! Marriage is treated primarily as a licence for sex .... something that can be legally indulged in.... and only after that comes everything else. Once the novelty wears off the relationship becomes a gamble and can go either way for very many other reasons. Most keep up pretences of a very satisfying marriage. Do we really need all this hypocrisy?

2 people like this.
  5. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

sex is a art and there is no defined rules set to follow .. since an art depends on the ppl interest same way this is also like that and the more we gets interest the more we gets satisfied and its just not a single person task but need real love and respect and share to get the happiness ... cooperation and freedom and peace of mind plays a vital role in it ... Thanks to god for this gift given to humanity ... good to increse the bonding

6. aarna123

aarna123 Bronze IL'ite

Goury dhanvantry
    Its not abt how many times in a wheel or month but abt how much u satisfy, how much u enjoy.
    Think abt it u will urself get a percentage.

7. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

how the percentage rated on what matter its judged ...

8. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Just married two months back and I would say full 100%. I know my honeymoon period will get over soon and normalcy will creep back in life but s*x life at the moment is more perfect than I dreamt for.

9. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

Two aspects of our life that prove a big drag on the overall quality of our lives are improper attitude (including towards sex) and unhealthy diet (including hygiene).

One's highest potential for happiness gets released when these constraints are removed towards a holistic understanding of all these things about life.

10. malinisarovar

malinisarovar Silver IL'ite

I don't feel shy about it. However, it is too personal for me to disclose to anybody other than my love......

GlobetrotterG likes this.