1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How would you rate your sex life ?

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by anitalovesyou, Sep 12, 2014.

1. anitalovesyou

anitalovesyou Silver IL'ite

How would you rate your sex life ? Ladies reading this might have had a fight with their hubby last night and so might rate less... and some ladies might have had the best time with their hubby last night and so might rate more. But that is not the point. Honestly rate your sex life ( in % ), since the first day to today. Does your husband keep your wishes first when it comes to sex ? Lets be honest and share our experiences.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014

2. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

3. anitalovesyou

Roses hahaha

With 111 views and 4 likes, i get one symbolic reply ! :biggrin2: I knew it that i am not gonna get straight forward replies, but why not share through this anonymous internet medium ??:bangcomp:

1 person likes this.
  4. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

Its too personal matter OP and I am sure ppl will avoid to mention in such open forum .. but one thing soon after marriage its Good and rate is higher but as years pass by its comes less and rate also low... its due to family stres and pressures
    .. but those who still manage same rate should be honoured and apprecisted ... I say all married ppl should try to continue which will help men and women to keep in love

5. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

The real reason could be that sex for most (95%) of us, it is routine and boring. And satisfaction could range anywhere upto 60% for the most lucky ones. Shaadi ka side effects !!?

6. aarna123

aarna123 Bronze IL'ite

Ladies
    We are not going to blame or point out each other so why shy.if any que. reaised then reply honestly.this topic is very important part of our married life so we get a chance to rate it as we have never done this before.
    Tou let's do it today.

Well my marriage 6 yr passing and its 45%.

And Anita first u should rate ur sex life. As u raised this topic.

7. anitalovesyou

Finally a sensible reply !! Mine is 60%. Was more before arrival of baby. Aarna, thats the point-- why hide and shy, and that too here ? When we can share so much about our personal lives here, why not this ? Isnt this an important part of our married life ? Only mil dil topics and fights with hubby is important topics and not marital sex ??

5 people like this.
  8. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

How do you assign a percentage to your sex life? What does the percentage signify? Percentage of days in a week you have sex, percentage of times you orgasm, percentage of times an overture turns into sex, or is it more of an overall grade on a scale of 1 to 100? It's kind of hard to wrap your head around a number like 45% or 60% when it comes to something so difficult to evaluate quantitatively.

Maybe you need to rephrase the question to say — On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'completely dissatisfied', and 10 being 'completely satisfied', rate how satisfied you are with your sex life. :)

8 people like this.
  9. nandita24

nandita24 Gold IL'ite

Infact this forum is a golden opportunity to discuss these kinds of issues very openly with total anonymity. Sex is very important as a natural need and we need to clear a lot of garbage gathered around it over generations. It should be healthy and should be treated as any other human need. This will also enable us to enjoy it to its optimum besides it having a salutary effect on all other aspects of our life.

4 people like this.
  10. dhanvantri

dhanvantri Bronze IL'ite

My husband always says the Indian marriage system is just for Sex only and then following with all other things like companionship, guide, friend, security, finance etc.... so that both gender dont roam here and there and get into trouble. So very important and very natural thing for a couple is Sex and nothing to shy about it in talking in the trusted forum. But basically I am very shy person and my husband is very very romantic I dont know how to rate mine because of lot of struggles. Hope to have a better life ahead and will reply here after 3 months. i like rosess99 reply. i am that kind of a person.