1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How Will Your In-law's React If You Uploaded A Vacation Video Like This ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Minion, Apr 1, 2020.

1. meenu2020

meenu2020 Senior IL'ite

Mine will pretend to be happy ahead of my dh but jealous inside....if my mil jealousy is too much to handle for her she will ask my husband to take my sil with us next time you go out.

Minion and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:
    @minion& other readers & participating fellow IL’ites.

Generally one must know before hand whether other person or persons including MIL & or FIL really would enjoy your exhibits of merry making and enjoyments in vacation or otherwise.

2. If one know already this, he or she would not like to Tom Tom about it by any means.
    Majority might not in the heart of heart enjoy others blabber of Their enjoyment .

3. A mother and dad might enjoy such exhibitions with great relief that their son in law is taking good care but too much of it might turn against on a later day.

4. I Initially the world was celebrating their vacation photos albums videos in social websites and WHATSAPP & Facebook. Then world realised that they were wasting time watching others progress and enjoyment of life instead of utilising time effectively trying to improve theirs.

One (wo)man’s meat is another (wo)man’s poison.

GOD - instead FACEBOOK, You announce your STATUS or vacation by tsunami, earthquakes, tornado & viruses.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    Anusha2917 likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

:hello:Must be born shrewd but “ lazy” here out of moderation.

4. Thyagarajan

@Minion & other participants here.

During pre mobile era in 1975, Just married spouse & I, set out to reach central station when my dad in presence of my mom said, in slightly loud tone, “ son, do not forget to write a post card the moment you reach then Bangalore now Bangaluru. I answered him that “we are back next week”. But then he insisted that I write a post card upon reaching. I reached central and managed to get a post card and wrote and posted it in station itself.

We took snaps using cannon XL camera black & white film : stayed four or five days in Nandi Hills and then other places in Mysore including Sri Ranaga Patti nam Kannam body dam.

Seventh day arrived back home. It was around ten am when dad welcomed me. First think he did was in harsh tone asked why I did not write a post card to him and began scolding me that I forgot parents etc. mom & Spouse were looking at a miserable me.

Then, we all heard a cycle-bell and a soft voice at entrance “sir post”.

My dad collected the post card dated on day of my departure posted at central station before I boarded the “Madras - Bangaluru” Brindavan express.

Dad looked at my spouse and smiled gently, when my mom in tears had rib tickling laughter.

5. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

Both of the couples in that video has son and I am sure when they grow up and get married their parents and future MIL and FIL to their son’s wife will be happy for them, we live in a society where we can not be happy for our own flesh and blood but be happy when watching our favorite hero and heroine romancing in movies.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Thanks.
    That is a fine hypothesis.
    Regards.

7. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

The way I look at this is your dads inability to realize that you are married and you have a life of your own and your inability to question your dad on how you should lead your life, hope you are not repeating your dads mistakes and making your kids life miserable

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Thanks. I am a septuagenarian already a grandfather and enjoy life and let others enjoy!
    Regards.

Minion likes this.
  9. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Hahaha! No no nothing shrewd in this but pure laziness.
    Born lazy is something i know for sure about myself. Shrewdness if any is acquired.
    :)