1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How unfair she is!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Viji
    Every relationship is a special one. Each one may have its own personal characteristic but every relationship has 'you' as its focus. If someone loves you but cannot be categorised under any specific name, that does not mean that it is less than other relationships you may have. Take me for example. You call me as your 'virtual' brother. But does it mean I love you any less than your biological brother?

Children are always special, no matter if the child is our own or someone else's. This morning I was returning from Trichy by train. There was a sweet child sitting in an adjacent row with her parents. She kept smiling at me and I felt very drawn to her. She was sitting with me for half the journey. I was to have got down at Mambalam which was one stop ahead of the destination. The child's parents were scheduled to get down at Egmore (Final destination) and I could not tear myself away from the child at Mambalam. I too travelled up to Egmore and went home paying double the amount as taxi charges!
    Sri

1 person likes this.