1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Wear Short/crop Tops With Loose Pants

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by needawayout, May 18, 2019.

1. needawayout

needawayout Silver IL'ite

I love wearing palazzos and culottes. But mostly Ive been wearing on kurtis which are atleast till below hips.
    Beccause none of the palazzos or cullottes have any lining cloth at all. And wearing tights underneath doesnt look good either.

Can you suggest some place which sells easy but non-transparent palazzos/cullottes?
    Recently I saw in Maxx which have a lining just until below the hips - (good enough but still cant wear tshirts on top)

Suggestions please?

cur123 likes this.

2. Dobby

Dobby Silver IL'ite

@needawayout
    I love culottes and palazzos too. I never used to buy palazzos since I am short. But tried couple years back and it’s so comfortable I live in those.

You get lot of lovely ones in life style, Fbb ( big bazaar), Myntra and jabong.

The first one I bought from life style for 900 ₹ lasted for two years and I threw it out taking its life.

Walk into big bazaar showroom and see the display. Generally dark colours are not transparent and lot of deals going on most of the time. This brand is avl in amazon and online too. Rayon material is good. They flow well. I prefer not too flowy since I’m short and wear with heels.

I wear t shirts and tops with culottes and palazzos and Kurtis too.

As long as the tops or kurti is not too loose it will look good. There are short Kurtis not crop top which will look great. I don’t wear crop top (I’m short and have small paunch)

Check cotton tops (sangria) brand in Myntra and jabong. D j and c and ateesa in Fbb

Also cotton and linen mix trousers from life style are good. U can wear tops or kurti with them.

Check fbbonline Myntra and jabong. You would know what kind of tops can be worn with palazzos. I see all types. Aline, Anarkali short and long.

So with couple of palazzos and few tops you can have a variety of looks.

Hope this helps.

Have a great time wearing lovely palazzos and culottes

Anusuya likes this.
  3. cur123

cur123 Senior IL'ite

are you comfortable in dark esp black ones?? because generally they r not see thru

4. needawayout

needawayout Silver IL'ite

Hey, yes, I am comfortable in wearing dark pants.. even black. I have some, but I am wearing them under kurtis or the regular long kurtas.
    I am thinking I can buy those cycling shorts from Jockey to wear under them - If I have to wear a short top over a cullotte or palazzo.

Oh yes, I have been seeing Jabong and myntra . Yea they are quite good. Will browse more and order.
    fbb - I can go to a store nearby and pick something up.

BTW, I picked up some from Max with a pochampally design - looks nice.

MAX Printed Culottes with Tasselled Tie-Up | Blue | Printed