1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to wear a Make up??

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by JKS, Apr 7, 2010.

1. JKS

JKS Guest

Sweeto, I really appreciate you taking time to reply in such detail. Thank u very very much. I am so glad you gave so much of details. Thanks dear.

Confused, yes what you say makes very much sense, I am a complete novice when it comes to make up stuff, so I will definitely try to visit and see if i can get a consultation. thanks for the suggestion. i really appreciate it.

Love,
    sarada

2. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Oh btw, the consultation itself doesn't cost you even a penny. It is the products that they try to push on you later that'll cost you. Here, you could use what Sweetoo recommends to figure out what you want to buy or not.

3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

JKS,

i can totally relate to you. I was just like you a yr back.
    AS everyone suggests, go to Macy's or Sephora or ULTA.
    All these shops do a testing on your skin to help you choose the correct color of foundation / concealer.

I use Bare Minerals, it comes with a cd which you can watch later to see how to use the make up . it has the primer, concealer too.
    you can try this too.

4. JKS

JKS Guest

Thank you confused.. DH is wondering why on earth would I need a make up :rotfl Have a clean and moistured face that would do...Sometimes I think may be am overreacting as am attempting to work after a gap and that too in this alien country for the first time?? But somehow felt for all the pimple scars that I have, I had to conceal it etc...

I was always away from make up as the couple of times I attempted them in india i had bad results ;) ;)

Yeah will go to macys and give it a try sometime, as u said its not going to cost anyway :) .. Thanks a lot for your input dear..

Ranchu, Thank you for the comments and the product recommendation, Would keep that in mind :) Thanks

5. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

In that case, just get concealer that perfectly matches your skin color. I do not wear make-up because I don't like putting anything on my skin. I can do a decent job of it if need be. But I am very uncomfortable as long as I have it on and can't wait to wash it off.

6. JKS

JKS Guest

Thank u confused, I am trying some home based tips too to reduce the scars etc, if it works decent enough then I might not go in for a make up, atleast for a day-to-day one... still happy to know the details....

I exactly feel the same, cant wait to take of the make up....i feel as though my skin is suffocating :(

7. PriyaPrahlad

PriyaPrahlad Silver IL'ite

Great tips from you Sweetoo. I dint know applying makeup in this much detail. :) Thanks.

8. Kungumam

Kungumam Gold IL'ite

I like to wear matte lipsticks...