1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How To Use Zincovit Tablets With Less Side Effects?

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by SaiNiharika, Jan 18, 2022.

1. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I want to start Zincovit tablets as I have a vitamin deficiency. I started using alternate days. After 2 tablets my body gets overheated. Headache started in the middle of the head. vomiting sensation. I vomited 3-4 times with soar water and stomach ache. Eyes burning sensation. I have a gallstones problem as well.
    How to avoid the above symptoms while using multivitamin tablets. Please help me.
    Waiting for reply. I should use any multi vitaminin this covid situation. I have a vitamin deficiency problem after my 2 deliveries.

2. aks12

aks12 Bronze IL'ite

hey try to avoid these tablets and ask you doctor (or grandmother/mother) for alternative supplements

3. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Maybe u can try some homemade supplements or ayurvedic medicine

4. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

yea correct.But I have galstones and gastric issues.so I can't take all kind of food. beans, soyabeans, lentils etc will not suit for me.Not understanding what to do.So posted my problem in this forum

5. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@SaiNiharika - I always have trouble talking any vitamins on an empty stomach. Try to take it soon after a meal. If it still bothers you then you should bring it up with the physician who prescribed it for you. They can give you something more appropriate.