How to talk to the Dead ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by rosegirl, Apr 22, 2010.

1. crazybuoy

crazybuoy New IL'ite

How can i talk to this. it is possible or not. if it is possible how can i do this?
    :bowdown:cheers

2. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Are you tired of talking to the near and dear ones, and the plethora you meet personally and virtually that you want to talk to the Dead?

You need to check with Moto or Nokia whether they connect to the Dead :rotfl:rotfl

3. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Interesting thread. All the comments are interesting. I myself think its superstition and some people in some weakness moment will think they hear voices . But I like stories about characters talking to dead people to get clues and solving crime cases ! :)

I dont want to comment on each one's beliefs. And dont want to debate if possible or not possible. But there's one small doubt , hypothetical question. (Just for curiosity and "general knowledge" !) Hindu people believe in rebirth also. If someone concentrates on a dear dead person's spirit to come and give guidance and that dead person's spirit is already reborn in world, how will it respond to that person ? :idontgetit:

4. sherwani

sherwani New IL'ite

Sounds something anti-stressed pill to me :D