How to talk to the Dead ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by rosegirl, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Does your spouse give you the winning lottery numbers in advance and stock tips? :rotfl

2. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Hmmm...Good point. The only thing she gives in advance are chores that I need to do. :biglaugh
    Ok, I'll talk to the ghost then.

3. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

Well evidently acc. to Dr Stanton, spouses are more helpful when they are dead than alive :rotfl

4. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  5. ArabianDoll

ArabianDoll Senior IL'ite

well,even i actually dont beleive in talking to spirits and connecting with them and i still dont beleive in them.I came across reading this magazine called "aaviyin ulagam"by Vikravandi Ravichandran and was startled by the articles in them that said that spirits can be connected through medium.According to the book,The spirits can be a guiding angel to some extent and remain with us.He also contacts spirits and teaches how to contact them through a book called"aavihaludan pesuvadhua epdi?"(hpw to talk with spirits?)
    Is it so?Any of you have an serious experience?

6. hinahina

hinahina New IL'ite

I can't believe so few people actuallly do this. I've talked to my Mom and Dad ever since they passed. I learned more from my Dad about his life with Mom than I learned in life. When I'm onto a good idea Mom gives me 'chicken skin' ... not the ordinary kind, I grew up with. But entire body shaking chicken skin.

I also talk to "Universe" or God or Brahma or whatever one choose to call the Divine Source. The problem with most people is that they don't listen. When you listen ... you will connect. We don't create a silent space in our minds. Try TM meditation or any mind cleansing routine ..... and when there's a receptive space ... there WILL be responses. I live by this ... it is my joy ... my comfort and my guide.

I converted to Hinduism in 1967 .... recognizing it as a philosophy allowing my mind space to interact and learn. But over the years I am now probably a mystic. There are no coincidences .... they are messages.

Stop jabbering and murmuring rote prayers. Give your mind space .... open up and LISTEN.

Those who have passed on will speak .... it is their greatest joy to be included in the lives of those they've left behind. And the Universe will speak and guide ... with infinite patience and love.

No I'm not crazy ...... I'm in tune .... Joyfully .....

1 person likes this.
  7. surya567

surya567 New IL'ite

I have one doubt,
    If non-educated man dies who knows only tamil languate, then that soul travells on the way if it meat to another soul of the person who doesn't know any language except russian language, then my doubt is how these two sould communicate with each other?
    Is there any unique language for souls?

I have so many other doubts.......

8. oriseeku

oriseeku New IL'ite

I do know that our ancestors are on the other side like angels watching over us. Have you ever been in a situation and smiled because of thoughts of an ancestor gave you the answer to your situation or let you know you were not alone. Maybe he/she had been in that situation and you remembered the outcome so you knew what to do or not to do. I have even had the experience of seeing my grandmother after she transitioned being the first person I saw after giving birth sit in a chair in my hospital room after each one of my children were born just as she did when my first child was born. I ask that you not condemn one's belief because it is out of the norm or because of your belief system that may be limited by your upbringing as I did. I came to this site seeking info on Laxshmi puja so do I need to see a psych because I know I was blessed by my faith in her. I have an ancestor altar and have faith that they will guide me and protect me not only because I am open to them because they just do. In love and light

9. Ramgeetha

Ramgeetha New IL'ite

Hi one should think calmly and take their important decisions.talking to dead people is all rubbish.:)

10. jahangheer

jahangheer Junior IL'ite

Dear friends it is interesting to take part in this discussion. Is it really works?