1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to tackle physical and verbal abuse by husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vijjianand, Oct 2, 2013.

1. vijjianand

vijjianand Junior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    Has anyone seen or heard of such a person. My husband

There is not a single day he didnt call me a prostitute in tamil. In fact number of times.

Whenever I cook something in excess, he will ask me is your father's pathu today. I'm a father's girl. I can't imagine him dying at all.

If there is little salt in a dish ( I prepare it so because he is a diabetic and a bp patient) he would say through this in your mother's hole.

He wants all pickles and podis . I dont prepare it at home as he'll spoil his health eating excessive oil food. He'll say that prostitute your mothe prepares all podis and pickles and has not taught this prostitute to prepare them

When I say I am going to my parent's place for my kids' vacation, he would say go and sleep with him permanently(he means my father)

he'll always keep saying I'll f..k your sisters and keep describing about their body

He will be so strict with his sons that they'll share everything with me only. For that he'll say why are you giving them so much lenience if you do so one day they'll even f..k you

there's many more I dont want to say.

Please give me ideas to teach this fellow a lesson and bring him to his senses.

Viji

2. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Ask him next time : did your mother F you when you were young because you don't seem to refrain from explicitly describing incenstuous relationship . Give him some dose of his own medicine.I don't understand how you are surviving with this person .Hope your kids are not picking up such words.

7 people like this.
  3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

He calls you and your mother prostitutes and worse and still you want to take care of his health.

If you can't get out of this abusive marriage,the least you can do is let him eat whatever he wants and suffer .

9 people like this.
  4. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Good one yellowmango

1 person likes this.
  5. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

You are worried about excess oil and sat in pickles. You have taken the role of wife to another level. Is it in any way possible for you to use the similar language about his mother, his sisters and himself?

6. GodIsOne

GodIsOne Gold IL'ite

Please girl. Get out of this relationship. How can you tolerate him talking bad about the relationship between you and your sons. This is the cheapest one can get. He is a total loser. You might spoil your kids life too by being married to him.

I don't know whether you are working or not. You need to be financially independent. If your parents can support you and your kids for a while, then move in with them and find a job for yourself.

Move out!!! Right away!!! He is not mentally stable.

3 people like this.
  7. sweetypi

sweetypi Platinum IL'ite

Hey Viji,

Your abusive H has no respect for you, your parents, siblings and not even the bond with your children. Is he the same towards his side of the family? The title of your post mentions physical abuse as well. You owe it to your kids not to have their minds warped by this creep. Why are you still in this abusive relationship ? Do you think you'll be able to 'reform' such a filthy person ?

1 person likes this.
  8. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Sniffing something...moving on ....

9. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

have you ever been on vacations leaving him alone. leave him on his own for some time.see what he does. you will get an answer for what to do further.

10. Swasha

Swasha Gold IL'ite

Dear OP,

I pity on your kids, as they are growing in such a filthy environment. your husband will not change, his words shows what sort of upbringing he has. Please move out of this for your kid's betterment and for their healthy mental growth. if you want to stick with himm then we can soon expect a post from you venting that " My Kids are using filthy language, pls help"

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013