1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to style my short hair for bangle ceremony?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Hachiko, Aug 29, 2012.

1. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Dear

Congrats to you in the first place. My DH's niece recently had her bangle ceremony, she too has short hair. Her MiL wanted me to tie with a long wig in her hair and wind the jasmine flowers which she brought from India. But the wig was big and the hair was short and I somehow managed to plait the hair. But the girl felt that it was looking ugly and her colleagues will come and she does not want that long hair. So we convinced her MiL and I put a Bun and wound the flowers round. All female guests who were asked to put flowers on her head, put them above the bun and pinned. It looked nice.

You may try that way.

Good Luck and wish you a painless labor for a bonnie baby.

Best Regards
    Shanti

3 people like this.
  2. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

hi shanti,

can you please suggest me how to tie the bun...i have no idea...i haveto yie the bun in ganpati festival at my ILs place

3. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Hachiko

I attached her the wig and wound it around and put pins. In fact I too had long hair below waist and cut it and made a wig in Chennai and its with me. There is also lots of pony tails, wigs of long hair or buns with a hollow inside which can be fixed on your own available in the market. If you have access to Chinese markets they also have them a lot. You may try it out if possible or ask your DH to get one. I also have a pony tail similar to my hair tone. I have some hair do pins bought from DAISO also, which I am sure you may find there in Japan.

Or just back comb your hair, put a wool rubber band and wind the hair around the rubber band and put pins then wind the flowers, easy and good looking also.

Gud luck
    Shanti

3 people like this.
  4. jyotiparab

jyotiparab Silver IL'ite

thanks shanti

1 person likes this.
  5. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hachiko
    Go for diff stringing of jasmine/Champangi....for the one to hang down...

This is done with needle and thread...
    [​IMG]

Aren't these look pretty????

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  6. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Hi Sowmya2709,thanks a lot for your wishes.God bless you always.:)

7. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Hi jyothiparab,thanks for your wishes dear.For your doubt,you can follow the tips given by nijasav,yashikushi and shantisubra.Do,refer to the pictures references given by them.It will help a lot.I already printed out the pictures.All the best.

8. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Hi shantisubra,

Thanks a lot dear.:) Ya,me too not favour in using wig.My hair is soft and straight,like chinese hair.If I use wig,then I afraid of the possibilty of it falling.I like the idea of using bun.:thumbsup.Thank you again my dear

9. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Hi shantisubra,thanks for reminding about Daiso.Totally forgotten about it.Ya,there are lots option there.I will have a look there.Thank you dear.

10. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Wow..Yashikushi..I'm speechless after seeing all these flower design.:clap.I just show to my mum these pics.She asked me to get flowers like these to adorn myself.She also want some for herself.:-D
    .I already printed out all the previous pictutes you have uploaded,and will print out this also.
    Dear,I have a small doubt regarding the valakappu(bangle ceremony).Do,I need to wear garland(malai) during the function?My mum also not very sure.Upon,checking with relatives,some telling yes,and some telling no.Can you clarify,how people in tamilnadu conduct this function?thanks a lot dear.