1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

How to store your stuff

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by sudhirakumar, Nov 3, 2012.

1. sudhirakumar

sudhirakumar Senior IL'ite

hey ladies

I have a small walkin closet at home , my DH keeps bringing me stuff like sares jewelry and others cloths, the problem is how to do we organize them.

Can you give me any suggestions how to organize sares / jewelry / makeup / everything. Every time i organize in the next 15 days my closet is back to normal. I want my DH to know that I am good at organizing my stuff well......

Organisation tips pleaseeeee :drowning

1 person likes this.

2. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

I have a walk in closet too and this is how I organize it. Everyday clothes get hung on the hanger ( even t-shirts). Clothes that I don't wear on regular basis go in Big Plastic storage boxes . I have bought Saree bags from India , so in one bag there are 5-6 big pockets and you can keep one saree in each pocket. SO Sarees go in saree bags and then in the storage boxes.

I have a dresser in the closet with 6 drawers. On top I have 2-3 Jewellery boxes and all jewellery is sorted acc. to color in these boxes. All my makeup is in the bathroom as I have a big bathroom with lots of storage.
    Again things used everyday are on the counter and things used once in a while are in baskets in drawers or under counter storage area.

If you google organizing closet tons of ideas will come and you can use what works best for you.

I LOVE organizing !!! can do it all day long!!

3. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite