1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How to Stop Cough in 5 minutes- IT WORKS.

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by parusabari, Mar 11, 2010.

1. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

I assure u 100% effective. Have tried it on my daughter and also hubby.

How to stop cough in 5 minutes-IT WORKS !!!!!!.

VICKS VAPORUB- The normal one in blue colour bottle

How to stop cough in 5 minutes!!!
    This is a must try....
    We have all been kept awake by our own or someone else's cough. Try this and pass it on. The tip and not the cough. ANYTHING is better than antibiotics. Even babies could benefit from this and the parents wouldn't worry about the safety of their child. And of course, it is harmless and free from any type of side-effects.

READ IT ALL. It works 100 percent of the time, although the scientists at the Canada Research council (who discovered it) aren't sure why.
    Treatment:
    To stop night time coughing in a child (or an adult, as we found out personally), put Vicks Vapor Rub generously on the bottom of the feet at bedtime and then cover with socks.
    Even persistent, heavy, deep coughing will stop in about five minutes and stay stopped for many, many hours of relief. This works 100 percent of the time, and is more effective in children than even very strong prescription cough medicines. In addition it is extremely soothing and comforting and they will sleep soundly. I heard the head of the Canada Research Council describe these findings on the part of their scientists when they were investigating the effectiveness and usage of prescription cough medicines in children, as compared to alternative therapies like acupressure. I just happened to tune in to a.m. Radio and picked up this guy talking about why cough medicines in kids often do more harm than good due to the chemical makeup of these strong drugs, so I listened. It was a surprising finding and found to be more effective than prescribed medicines for children at bedtime, and in addition to have a soothing and calming effect on sick children who then went on to sleep soundly.
    My friend tried it on herself when she had a very deep constant and persistent cough a few weeks ago, and it worked 100 percent! She said it felt like a warm blanket had enveloped her. The coughing stopped in a few minutes, and believe me this was a deep (incredibly annoying!) every few seconds, uncontrollable cough and she slept cough-free for hours every night she used it.
    If you have children or grandchildren, pass it on. If you end up sick, try it yourself and you will be absolutely amazed.
    How to stop cough in 5 minutes!!! This is a must try...

__

5 people like this.

2. deepthijv

deepthijv Bronze IL'ite

Dear,

This treatment sounds really amazing, my mom coughs a lot, i will try it on her today

1 qstn: u said bottom of the feet, do u mean at heal?? or please let me know where exactly

Thanks in advance

Deepthi

3. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

This is really amazing tip. would like to try this on my father.

4. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

This sounds good and amazing. Will defintely remember and give it a try. Thanks for sharing dear.

This is quite valuable & informative.

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Very amazing and useful tip. Sure I will try. Thanks for sharing.
    with love
    pad

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Parvathi

Good tip. I have heard this for cold , did not know that for cough also it works. Thanks for sharing

love
    viji

7. ramyagiri

ramyagiri Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    i do this and its really effective. rub the vicks fully on bottom of the feet and wear socks. it gives nice warmth. esp gud for kids. but its only for common cold, cough not for infectious things. only antibiotic will cure for infections. coz last month my son had infection and had been coughing for almost 20days and this treatment didnt help. so if its common cold, cough it will reduce within 1day or max 2.

take care bye

8. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Bottom of the feet- beneath the toes , heal fully.

Parvathi.

9. sherin78

sherin78 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I think this tip is already shared by one of our ILite and that thread has lot of satisfied ILites's list. I too tried this tip for me aswell as for my daughter and it really works.

10. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

I too think it has already shared by other IL. Thanks for sharing.