How to search a job in Dubai????

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by mrudula13, Mar 11, 2008.

1. mrudula13

mrudula13 New IL'ite

Hello Everyone!!!!

I am Mrudula and planning to come to Dubai in a couple of months. I have done my Masters in Anthrpology from Pune university. Have working experience with TISS, bombay for two years in a research project. Are there NGOs, or Social Work Institutes where my education will be helpful???? Are there any social sciences journals offices in which I can get accomodated????

Pls do reply

Mrudula:)

2. vibusha

vibusha Bronze IL'ite

hi mrudula,
    i am new to this site. i'm in uae. after coming to dubai u can search the job. it depends on your location that where it is. u can get the job surely. good luck.

3. vibusha

vibusha Bronze IL'ite

hi mrudula,
    i am new to this site. i'm in uae. after coming to dubai u can search the job. it depends on your location that where it is. u can get the job surely. good luck.

4. Rajeshv

Rajeshv Bronze IL'ite

hi Mrudula, Gulfnews displays vacancies on Thursdays appointment edition. Also you can post your CV & search jobs in naukrigulf.com, monstergulf.com, bayt.com, etc,. you will get good response.

5. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Hi

Apart from the ideas told above, You can also try networking. That is you can tell your friends who are already in UAE about your idea of seeking jobs. Here in UAE people do get jobs through this mode.

Good Luck